Season 1, Episode 1

Well I'm Bruce Wayne, and I used to play football at my old highschool for all four years and now I'm going to college. I have to make a name for myself in the music department, while I'm also doing college and football. I have five foster siblings, including myself. I have two sisters and two brothers. My cousin is Colson 'Machine Gun Kelly' Baker, he is on my foster mom's side of the family. I've met a lot of celebs in my time.
I have met Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and Selena Gomez, who have written songs about me. I have met many more, but to many to put down. All the people I have met, have been at my cousin's parties, the people I still want to meet, are supposed to be there in two weeks. I'm about to go over the students and faculty list as well, wanna check it with me?... Okay here we go.
The students are Brittany and Briana Schindler, Sean and Alan Johnson, Annice and Auralee Kinn, Mathew and Trey King, Travis and Nick Mason, Ashli and Joe Strom, Lucas and Nathan Scott, Harlene Quinnsel and her daughter Isabell Quinnsel, she is not in school, since she's only an infant, Nissa Nightmare, Jade Sanders, Justin Mccallihan, Julie Sanchez, Veronica Barger, Rebecca Ashtin, her family lives across from Calvert High in Tiffin, in Ohio, Shawn Ramirez, Barbara Gordon, her Father LT. Gordon was in Prison undercover. Travis Bor, Ria Eaton, Jacob Troy, Sonia Zucco, Rosie Nosie, and Jessica Meuse.
Then we have a couple girl celebs, who are Stella Hudgens, Noah Cyrus, and Ashley Simpson, then we have a dude celeb, who is Jack Gilinsky. The new student who is my best friend, that came from another school is Ruben Soto. Now the faculty are, Mr. Myers, who is the Dean, Mrs. Lake, who is the secretary, Mr. Depinet, who is the Video Game Design teacher, Mr. Edmund, who is the coach for all sports, Ms. Shank, who is the Business teacher, Mrs. Thompson, who is the Engineering teacher, Ms. Tiffany, who is the Social Science teacher. Ms. Kim, Ms. Sarah, Ms. Ruminski, Ms. Jeter, and Ms. Heather, who are all college nurses. Now I'm gonna work on my rap songs, all I have done so far is, 'Giving the Cops the Slip', 'My Mom', 'Dark Knight', 'Turkish', 'Ground Zero', 'Fire and Ice', 'About You', 'Life Choices', 'Bruce Wayne', 'Multiple Realities', 'Our Love', and 'Trap't Turn't Up'.
Soon I'm gonna be rapping with Marshall Mathers, Lil' Wayne, Busta Rhymes, and many more. I'm a very rich kid, but money don't bother me. My friend James Gordon is in prison undercover, my foster sister Morgan, who is 23, and Destiny, who is 15. My foster brother Roger, who is 28, and Jon, who is 25. My real parents died when I was 8 years old, and then I went into foster care, where my foster mom got me. My Uncle Press was on my foster mom's side of the family. He died in New York, while I was right next to him. I was 12 when it happened. He took me to Surf at 9, snowboard at 10, wakeboard at 11, and then he died when I turned 12. After he died, my ex-girlfriend Heather died right in front of my foster mom's house, while a drunk driver hit her car head on. That was the last time, I ever cried. Now I'm going to sleep, because in two days, I start college.

I woke up and checked my phone. I had a message from my cousin saying, "I'm throwing a party tonight, you have to come."
I texted back saying, "Okay, and I swear if there's cum on the walls, I'm leaving, lol."
I waited a few minutes, and he said, "Only you would joke around early in the morning cuz."
I texted back and said, "Well I did just wake up, so I got to make someone's day, and I know you laughed when you read that."
I waited a few more minutes, and he said, "I ain't gonna lie, it did make me laugh, and I'll see you in a few."
I texted back, and said, "Bye."
I stood up, walked into my bathroom, and took a shower. When I was finished, I got dressed, and went down for breakfast. My foster mom, both sisters, and both brothers we're at the kitchen table eating. I sat down, grabbed a plate, and helped myself.
My foster mom said, "Make sure that you talk to Lt. Gordon when you have time."
I said, "I will mom."
After I finished eating, I cleaned my plate, kissed my foster mom on the cheek, and grabbed my phone. I went to the college website, and bought me a whole parking garage, and bought me a PSP with all the students and faculty on it, which was mine already, but I wanted my own, not the one they had. I walked outside and a Limo was waiting on me, my cousin likes to go big for some reason, but don't ask why, but I got in anyway and the driver took me to my cousin's house.
When I got there, I partied with everyone I knew, we played Beer Pong, and every other party game known to man. I slept with Emily Osment, then a few hours later, I slept with Jane Foster, who knew Thor Odinson, then a few more hours later, I slept with Keira Knightley. After I got done sleeping with those three, everyone partied until I went home, and when I got home, I went straight to bed, because I have to get up tomorrow, and start college and my music career.

I woke up, with a splitting headache, from yesterday's party, at my cousin's house. I checked my phone, And I had thirty messages, most of them said, "Call me, I had a fun time last night." Two we're from Miley Cyrus and Jessica Simpson, saying "Had a great time and watch my sister in college."
The last three we're from Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and Selena Gomez saying, "Call me and how did you like the song that I made for you, and it's also about you."
Under their texts was another single text that said, 'Adore you', from Miley Cyrus.
'Come and Get It', 'Slow Down', and 'Heart Wants What it Wants', from Selena Gomez.
And 'Neon Lights', from Demi Lovato.
I called all of them back and set a date to take Demi Lovato out. For the next couple of years, I won't just be doing college courses, football, and writing music, but I'll be out on a few dates, and going to my cousin's parties. Unless I changed my mind. Oh, before I forget, the college is called Gotham State University. I picked up my phone, and called Justin and then Ruben to tell them, I'd be picking them up for college. I got dressed, went outside, got into my  Nissan Skyline GTR, which is the same car from the Fast and the Furious, which is only my first car, my second car is a 1967 Chevy Impala, which is the same car from Supernatural. I turned the engine on, drove to Justin's and then drove to Ruben's house, and then drove up to the North side of Chicago to where the college is, where we will be staying until college is over, or something changes my mind.
I pulled into my reserved garage, and shut the car off. We got out, walked up to the front steps, and looked up. Justin whistled.
I said, "Now when you need the car to go get supplies or anything, just do our secret knock, and walk in, grab the keys, but avert your eyes. Later I'll take one of you to help get my other car."
They both said, "Okay."
We walked in, and while Ruben talked to Mr. Myers, about his schedule, Justin and I got ours, from the secretary; Mrs. King. I scanned over my schedule and this is how it went:

8:30- Ms. Shank; Business
10:30- Mr. Depinet; Video Game Design
2:30- Mrs. Thompson; Engineering
4:30- Ms. Tiffany; Social Science

Justin spoke up first saying, "Who's Ms. Tiffany?"
I said, "I guess we have the same schedules."
When Soto came back, and stood beside us, he shown me his schedule and it was like ours. We walked up to the fourth and went to our rooms, which was right next to each other, right next to the back door. Justin and I grabbed a sledgehammer, and tore down the three walls, so that we had a bigger living room.
I said, "Well go to your rooms, and figure out what you want to do with it, while I choose what to do with the living room."
They both went into their rooms, I looked around the living room, and already had an idea, I waited until they came back in, and I called the furniture place and gave them my order. Justin gave me his order, and Ruben gave me his order, and I told them to have it here and installed into our apartment, and our names will be above our doors, and everything else was going into the living room.
They said okay, and I gave them my credit card number and then hung up.
I said, "Justin stay here and show them where everything goes in the living room, we'll be back in a little bit."
I showed him where everything went.
He said, "Okay."
Ruben and I walked out the door, headed down to my car, started it, and drove back to my foster mom's house on the mid-way point of Chicago. There is three parts to Chicago. There is the north side and the south side, and then the mid-way point. Where it's half and half. Gotham is on the north side, and Bludhaven is on the south side. When we arrived it was 5:46 P.M., by the time we got back, picked up some food, and put both cars into my garage, it was 11:30 P.M.
I watched as Ruben took the food inside, while I started the engine, pulled out, of the garage, and drove to the cemetery. I parked by my parents grave, and shut the engine off. I got out, sat in front of their graves, for a while, and then I got back in my car, and drove back to campus. I parked in my garage, headed back up to my dorm room, sat on my bed, ate my food, and then fell asleep.