Season 1, Episode 2

The next morning, I woke up early, with the alarm blaring, and the T.V. on real loud. I walked out of my room, and there sitting on the couch was Mr. Myers.
He said, "Well Mr. Wayne, I like what Mccallihan, Soto, and you have done with the place. I won't charge the three of you for ruining my dorms rooms, only if you do me a couple small favors."
I said, "And what would that be sit?"
He said, "Well first off, some new students have just transferred, so I'll need you to show them around campus, in your spare time. But watch out, they are a little fishy, I think some of them are goth and some are emo, but I'm not sure. But I bet you could tell. Second; make our team go to the Championship this year. Last but not least, keep the party noise down, I don't need the Police coming in and ruining my secret operation. Do you understand my conditions, Mr. Wayne?"
I said, "I do sir."
He said, "Alright, well your PSP is in the table, so I'm leaving now, and you gave a good day."
I waited until he left, and went back in my room, checked my phone, and the time was 6:50 A.M. I took a shower, got dressed, went outside, and walked next door to the Gym, and I had them make me a Membership card, and I told them to have it ready and waiting for me when I came back in later. They said okay, I walked back to the college, walked up to my dorm room, sat on the couch, in my living room, and waited until 7:50 A.M., and then I woke up Justin and Soto, and we headed for our first class of the day.
Ms. Shank is fine as hell, and I got to admit it was hard to pay attention while she told a small story that had nothing to do about business, about some turtle and a woman falling from the sky, and living on this turtle's back, and I guess having two kids. I couldn't pay attention, because she was wearing this white blouse with a couple buttons undone, and she was wearing a multi colored skirt, and when she opened her legs a little, I could see a slight view of her panties, which I think we're either beige or purple.
When she spoke again, she was handing us some papers about the business portion of the class, which I clearly missed, and it was due next week. I stood up, and had to instantly sit back down, because I could feel a straining in my shorts.
Justin came over and said, "Are you coming, Bruce?"
I said, "Yeah. In a minute."
I waited a few minutes, and then I stood up again, and we headed back to the dorm, where I grabbed my new PSP, and I headed to the new student's rooms, and they we're Austin Bor, related to Travis Bor, Trey Nava, Selina Kyle, and Laura Hubbard. Mr. Myers had a good assumption, because they we're kind of fishy, but I could tell which people belonged to which cliques, so I went to each of them, introduced myself, and then shown them around campus, and then I took Austin Bor and Laura Hubbard to the Emo clique, then I took Trey Nava to the Goth Clique, then I took Selina to the Popular Clique, and then I went back to room, and Soto, Justin, and I headed to our second class.
We got to our second class at 9:45, and Mr. Depinet Depinet tried to make jokes while he was teaching us Video Game Design. Some we're funny, others we're not. When class ended, he handed us a couple worksheets, wanting us to create our own game designs, and that they we're due next week. We went back to our room, and I sat on the couch, and watched some FRIENDS, until 2:45. I am really into watching Supernatural, and Friends, so I always watch new and old episodes.
We left at 1:54, and Mrs. Thompson isn't a very attractive lady, but she is do-able, at least in Justin's eyes. Engineering wasn't that hard to understand, so I took notes, and used them to my advantage. I seen Justin fall asleep a couple times, but every time he would nod out, I would nudge him, and he would nod a thank you. After class ended, she handed us a couple sheets, of homework, and then we went back to the dorm room, and I sat down on the couch again.
I began working on my Engineering homework, and finished it, before we left for our last class. We left at 3:48, and Ms. Tiffany was sitting in her chair, at her desk, and I guess she was looking for pages for us to do our homework. As we sat down, she stopped and wrote on a piece of paper, and stuck it on the magic-erase board. She smiled at us, and she pulled out a Social Science text book, and she said, "Please turn to pages 888-910."
We did what she said, and and on the picture was Homer from the Odyssey. I began to smile a little bit, and she said, "My class is here to have fun, I hate seeing gloomy faces."
She began to read, and I paid attention and when class was over, I was excited to get my homework, and then when we got back to the dorm, I put my homework on my bed, and then I went to the Gym, and I was ready to work out.
When I got inside, I seen the Manager brief two new Intakes on their job, and so I decided to walk over, and I stood at the desk, and listened to the guy explain, how they had to act around everyone, and that they were to act nice and not rude.
When he left, I walked up to the two beautiful women and said, "What's that guy's name?"
The woman on the right said, "Mr. Tabernacle."
I said, "Well ladies, I'm sorry about that guys attitude, not all of us are like that. Plus he seems like he's in a bad mood. So what are your names?"
The woman on the left said, "Hi. I'm Ashley Sky."
The woman on the right said, "Hey. I'm Amy Jo Palmquest."
I shook their hands, and then I had them show me how to do one of the machines, even though I already knew how to do it, but I'm just flirting with them. After they told me what to do, I went to work, as they went and helped somebody else. Every now and then, I would check them staring at me, and when I would look over at them, they would blush and turn away. After I got done doing what I needed, I went and took a shower, and when I turned around, they we're both standing there in the doorway.
They we're both naked, and they said, "So Mr. Wayne, are you ready?"
I said, "Ready? I'm ready for anything, except for anything that would turn me gay. I just won't do it."
They both giggled. When they we're done, they came closer, and I put my arms around their waists, and we began to make out. I got down on my knees, and started sucking, licking, and nibbling on their breasts and nipples. They began to moan with delight.
I got down even further, and I slid my face down to Amy's snatch, and I began to lick, suck, and nibble while I had her grab and squeeze my shoulders, and she ran her hand down my back, and after she came a few times, I moved over to Ashley and did the same thing.
After she came a few times, I stood up and they both knelt down, and one sucked on my balls, while the other sucked and licked my cock. I almost came, and had to pull away. I had them both stand up, and I picked up Ashley and slowly dropped her onto my cock, and she moaned and I kept pounding away at her snatch, until she came a few more times, and then I switched to Amy, and did the same thing, until she came a few more times, and then I pulled out, and I had them both suck me off, and I jizzed all over their faces, and down their throats.
After they stood up, cleaned themselves off, and then we went at it another time, when I was good to go, and then I took them home. And I found out that they both live in a Sorority House, right across from Subway. I drove back to the college, parked my car in my garage, and then as I was walking towards Campus, I sat down by the Dean's office, and I heard a sound like nails scraping the sidewalk, and I turned left, and a dog was sitting next to me. By the looks of him, he was a Bulldog. I decided to name him Colossus, and I stood up, walked back to my dorm room, opened the door, and waited until Colossus walked in, I came in, shut the door, locked it, and sat on the couch.
Colossus layed next to my feet, I stood up, went to the kitchen which was now three times it's original size, and grabbed a sandwich for myself, then grabbed one for Colossus, went to my room, grabbed my last three sheets of homework, went back to the couch, handed Colossus his food, and he chowed it down, like he hadn't ate anything in a while.
I ate my sandwich, finished my homework, then I turned on the T.V., and Colossus sat up and started watching. I looked at him, amazed, and then shrugged. After he finished watching the show, that was on the T.V., I turned off the T.V., I put my homework in a drawer, by my bed, I layed on my bed, Colossus came in, layed on the floor, I clapped my hands and the light turned off, and I went to sleep.