𑁍 Chapter Forty-Three: Curious

A chuckle escapes Jaemin's lips when he glances over his shoulder whilst cleaning his hands. "You okay back there?"

The ravenette boy hums, squirming on his seat on the exact same plastic stool Jaehyun had offered for him to sit, only this time his boyfriend, Johnny, was on shift.

Johnny is a nice guy, intimidating at first especially with his strong features and tall build, Jeno had to grip on Jaemin's bicep when they first entered the studio.

The elder man was very welcoming and kind, besides the teasing towards Jaemin and him and being curious on who Jeno is to the pink haired boy, Johnny was friendly.

He has a lot of tattoos as well– at this point Jeno is not surprise– decorating his once smooth skin, Jeno saw a few small and medium ones on his arms and collarbone.

Up until Johnny shamelessly asked him if he wants to see the big one, which was on his back covered by the shirt he was currently wearing.

And dear Lord was Jeno surprised, it was his first time seeing a big tattoo, and he's gotta say... He isn't disgusted like he expected himself to be.

In fact, he was very fascinated by the artwork on Johnny's back, Jaemin snorting beside him in amusement when he sees the purest eyes Jeno has.

It's not a total big one, per se, but it was definitely the most artwork on someone's skin Jeno has seen so far. And Johnny, who's full of tattoos himself, says it's the biggest one he has so far as well.

 And Johnny, who's full of tattoos himself, says it's the biggest one he has so far as well

And now that Jeno thinks about it, it was a matching tattoo. Johnny was matching with Jaehyun, who has a similar one on his front.

Something in Jeno made him feel jealous and a little wanting to have one. Specifically speaking, with someone who you connect with a lot.

Jaemin eyes him with a glint of curiosity and adoration in his gaze that Jeno shied away from. The color pink creeping up to his cheeks as he feels a little hot.

"Just a little shocked to see someone getting a tattoo on their... Lower chest." Shyly admitting in a mumble but was still heard by Jaemin's sharp hearing.

He had just witnessed a girl, Yeji if he remembers correctly, getting a small tattoo of a bird on her lower chest.

And Jeno's still flustered at the moment from Yeji accidentally flashing them when she raised her shirt up.

She didn't mean to, of course, it was literally a split second. However, Jeno didn't expect that to happen as Jaemin only laughed at them before reassuring Yeji it was fine.