𑁍 Chapter Thirty-Four: Cold-Looking

"We got the alcohol!" Donghyuck lilts very loudly as soon as the door opened for them to enter.

Yangyang behind him snickers whilst carrying two more plastic bags. Jeno then widens his eyes and shushes the tanner male harshly.

"Don't say that out loud, Hyuck!" He scolds, the tip of his ears slowly turning red.

Donghyuck gives him a look before scoffing, "fine, I got the drinks." He rephrases in a monotone.

Mark shuts the door and then helps his two friends set everything up with the extra things they had bought from a convenience store nearby.

"Why are there so many snacks?" Jeno asks as his eyes carefully scan the food and drinks that was one by one displayed on the small table in front of them.

Yangyang shrugs his shoulders, "why not?"

"It's unhealthy." Jeno deadpans as he straight up sends a glare at him.

"Well, Jeno dear," Donghyuck purrs as he straighten himself up to head towards the kitchen. "Tonight is an unhealthy night for you. Enjoy."

"We did warn you though, the alcohol was already the main point. Thought it clicked in you," Mark kindly says, opposite to Donghyuck.

"It's not that bad, I mean, if you don't like the alcohol since it's obviously your first time. You can munch on those chips instead." Yangyang coaxes.

"Or vice versa." Donghyuck calls out from the kitchen.

"Hyuck!"

"Just saying!"

Jeno purses his lips, "but... Can I at least get something else...?"

"Like what?" The other three look at him with a brow raised, waiting impatiently for his answer.

"I don't know... A fruit perhaps?" His answer however makes Mark cackle so loud, dropping the bag of Cheese Curls while at it.

Surprisingly, it's Yangyang this time who isn't laughing at poor guy Jeno. He's usually the one teaming up with Donghyuck to tease the raven haired boy.

"I think there are some bananas and grapes in the kitchen." Yangyang says, flashing him a smile while Mark soon calms down from his laughing state.

"Aren't grapes like... Basically wine...? So it doesn't really make a dif– ow!" Mark then yelps when he receives a jab on the ribs.

"You shouldn't be high and drunk at the same time, besides basically killing yourself with that shit, you're stupid as fuck when you're like this." Yangyang quips.

"Hey!"

Meanwhile, Jeno was busy pondering in thought as his gaze was scanning the coffee table filled with unhealthy food.

If Jeno's being honest with you, he hasn't really tried any junk food since he was... 6 years old.

And now it being paired up with alcohol, having them all for the first time (in a long while with the junk foods obviously), it's like a double kill.