𑁍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈

"Cara, Fetch!" Jaemin watches with a fond smile, the raven haired boy throwing a doggy toy for the Maltese dog to run after.

They're hanging out by a big tree in the park, while the others are goofing around with each other; Jaemin's busy watching Jeno play with Cara.

Although she isn't Jeno's actual dog, instead was owned by Mark's nonna, Jeno had took better care of her a few times than Mark ever has.

Hence why Mark isn't too worried about his nonna's dog, Cara's in great hands anyway. So he's free to goof off with Yangyang and Haechan.

"Good girl!" Jaemin hears Jeno praising Cara once she runs back to the human boy, doggy toy clamped between her teeth before she loosens her grip for Jeno to take it.

"Is this what you call "attempt courting"? Because bitch, you're out here staring at him like a loser." He snaps out of his daze and turns to Donghyuck.

The tanned male was looking at him in boredom, "go do something, idiot. Go over there and join him or whatever."

Yangyang nods beside him, "yeah, why don't you use your charms on him? What, afraid he's going to yell at you while censoring cuss words?" A cackle erupts from his throat.

The others couldn't help but laugh along, already seeing the prediction happening in their heads as they could hear Jeno telling Cara to fetch again.

With a nod, Jaemin leaves them be by the big tree, leisurely walking over to Jeno with his hands in his pockets unbeknownst to the younger boy.

"You play with her often?" His voice gets a flinch from Jeno, quickly turning around with wide eyes staring back at Jaemin.

Realizing who it was, he calms down and glares at the pink haired boy instead. "What do you want?" He immediately hisses.

Jaemin chuckles as he raises his hands up in surrender, "chill, pretty boy. I was just asking." Smiling smugly at the younger boy.

Jeno huffs and replies nonetheless, "I play with her when Mark brings her because he himself can't be responsible enough over his nonna's dog."

Turning back around, Jeno's face softens when he sees Cara running back to him like the usual with the toy in her mouth.

"You're such a good girl!" He coos, scratching the side of her body where she likes it before letting her lay down on the grass. "Aww, you must be really tired huh?"

"Are you a dog person?" Jaemin asks, kneeling down beside Jeno to match his eye level.

"What's it to you?" Although most people would get offended and confused with such behavior, Jaemin chuckles back.

"I'm just trying to get to know you more, Jeno." He gently says while glancing at Cara, panting as Jeno's hand slows down on scratching her.

The raven haired boy rolls his eyes, "I told you I don't want anything to do with you, go bother someone else." Turning back to focus on Cara.

Jaemin curls his lips into a smile, "too bad, I don't want to bother anyone else except you." He said.

"And why's that, huh? Just leave me alone already." Jeno grits his teeth, gradually getting annoyed by Jaemin's presence.