𑁍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

"You're in a rush," Yangyang chuckles as he fastens his pace to catch up with his friend who was basically stomping over to the tattoo parlor.

Grumbling, Jeno doesn't have to look at him and continues on his steps, "the sooner the better."

"Why? You excited to see him?" He halts on his tracks and turns his head to look at Yangyang, glaring at the teasing grin on his face.

"I'm just confronting him about what he did."

"He gave you his number, seems like he's interested and making a move on you." His friend doesn't back down, only irritating Jeno even more.

Glaring, Jeno shakes his head, obviously disliking the idea. "That's ridiculous, Yang." He responds before turning his head back to the front and continue walking.

He wanted to comment another thing but decided to save it for later when he comes face to face with Jaemin.

"Now come on so we can go home quickly." Telling his friend to hurry up as he sees a part of the familiar tattoo parlor coming near the more he walks closer to it.

Yangyang could only grin behind him as he follows suit, then covering his mouth to hold back a laugh when Jeno practically storms in, pushing the glass door harshly.

It's not really crowded, but it's still a little embarrassing as there are a few customers in there getting their tattoos done or waiting for their turn.

Some looked up from whatever they were doing to glance at the newcomers, raising a brow at the sight of a raven haired school boy looking mad.

For once, Jeno doesn't fully mind them like he normally would especially when it's because of his friends.

However, the intense stares from complete strangers still make his ears and cheeks heat up as Yangyang does the honor to pull him along towards the counter desk.

Facing Jaehyun once again, the elder boy wearing a black tank top – showing off more of his tattoos on his upper body – Jeno shows him a sweet smile.

"Oh, hey guys," Jaehyun greets them before furrowing his eyebrows once he comes to realization. "Wait, did you guys have a schedule or...?" Trailing off, unsure of their presence today.

Yangyang laughs and shakes his head in reply, draping a heavy arm around Jeno's shoulders. "Nah, you met my friend here right?"

Jaehyun gazes at Jeno and smiles, showing off his cute dimples as he does so. "Ah yes! The only nice one in your friend group," he jokes a little.

Yangyang reaches his free hand over the counter to jokingly punch the elder boy's arm, "mean, but true." He shrugs it off the next second.

Chuckling, Jaehyun continues to smile softly and asks, "what can I do for you? If you're not getting a tattoo in a tattoo parlor, I'll see what I can do." Winking at the two school boys.

Rolling his eyes, Yangyang looks around and smiles when he gets a glimpse of a dark pink blob standing out like a sore thumb.

"Is Jaemin busy?" He asks, yet already knowing the answer. He just wants Jeno to hear it before he does something embarrassing again.