𑁍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒗𝒆

"Yangie," Jeno calls out for his friend, standing in front of him while trying to get his attention.

Yangyang blinks, snapping his head up to eye the raven haired boy before taking out his earphones, pausing the music blasting through his ears.

"Yeah? Do you need anything?" Lifting his leg up on the bench he was sitting on.

Jeno takes a deep breath before he mumbles, "can you bring me to Jaemin?" Grip tightening on his backpack strap as he said that.

As he expected, Yangyang almost instantly grins at him. Eyes twinkling before he lets a chuckle tumble out of his mouth, "again? What's the reason now?"

There's an obvious teasing tone in his voice that doesn't fail to embarrass Jeno, but the latter attempts to brush it off even for a quick second.

"Just... I want to apologize." He shyly mumbles.

"Why? What did you do?" He expected Yangyang to get mad at him, because he's the one at fault this time. But instead, his friend seems to be more amused than anything.

Looking away, Jeno sets his eyes on the semi crowded football field just below them from the open rooftop of the main school building.

He purses his lips and sheepishly replies, "I kicked him on the..." Hesitant to continue, Yangyang raising a brow at him pushes him to say it.

"I kicked him on the crotch."

The next second, Yangyang bursts into laughter, head thrown back while he tries to steady himself on the old bench.

Jeno's whole face flush; from his ears, to his cheeks and then down to his neck. Pursing his lips tightly as he muffles out a whine.

Hearing the raven haired boy sulking, Yangyang calms down but couldn't help a small snort escape, "sorry, but that's hilarious!" He cackles.

Immediately, Jeno kicks one of the legs of the old bench, resulting it to creak as Yangyang holds onto the armrest in shock.

"Jen! This bitch is fucking old, don't do that or I'm getting another detention slip." He whines, nervously checking if the old bench is still okay.

Quick fun fact of the old bench, this is has been vandalized multiple times by Jeno's three friends.

Since they go here a lot, it's no surprise they already caused trouble; except for the one and only Lee Jeno of course.

Donghyuck has kicked and pushed it onto the ground when he's really angry at something or someone.

Yangyang has drew some doodles on it with a dark permanent marker.

While Mark has also carved parts of the wood out whenever he's bored, most likely listening to topics he isn't fond of.

And all of their doings has been covered up by none other than Jeno, the raven haired boy made excuses after excuses to defend his friends.

What's new? The old bench isn't the only thing they've destroyed anyway.

But they all know at some point, Jeno can't defend them.