𑁍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖

"I'm going to lose." Jeno moans as he drops his head down to his folded arms on the table, almost knocking down the glass of orange juice near him.

Jaemin raises a brow at him and shakes his head, "since when was this project of yours a competition?" A chuckle escapes his lips afterwards.

The raven haired boy peers over his arms to slightly glare back in response. "Mine is horrible!" He continues to complain instead of answering Jaemin's question.

"And how could you say that?" Jaemin frowns, low-key a little upset that Jeno is still stubborn as ever about his photography skills.

Even after showing him his works, trying to give him advices and reassuring wise words, helping his self-confidence to rise up, Jeno isn't getting it.

Maybe not yet.

However, Jaemin tries to understand. He knows it isn't an immediate thing to happen, and he shouldn't have high expectations for it to be.

It doesn't work like magic.

All he can do is keep going, patience is the key for helping Jeno rise up his self-confidence and feel more free.

To which Yangyang had joked about a bunch of times after Jaemin hangs out with Jeno, asking the tattoo artist how their day went and then teases him about it.

"I saw my classmates' works."

"And?"

"They're really good, I bet our teacher will give them an A plus or something by just one glance." Jeno pouts, chin resting on his forearm.

Looking over his shoulder to check on the younger boy, Jaemin quietly coos at him."So? It's not like it's an actual judge." He replies.

Jeno scoffs as Jaemin turns around after cleaning up the mess Jaehyun made behind the front desk, it happens when you're bored and it's not a busy day.

"Show me their beautiful and original works you're talking about." He emphasizes whilst crossing his arms and leaning back against the shelves.

Jeno blinks before scurrying to get his phone out of his pocket, almost dropping it in the process as he then opens up his gallery.

"How did you know I took pictures of it?"

Jaemin shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, "wild guess." Lie.

It was actually because Donghyuck and Mark told him about it, apparently Jeno was showing it to them at lunch, downing himself and the usual.

Taking the phone in his hands and scrolling through the several pictures Jeno took, quietly chuckling at the quality as he finds it pretty good.

And cute if he wanted to flirt with Jeno right now. But not the time, unfortunately.

Humming, he hands the device back to the rightful owner and sighs. "I need you to listen to me, pretty boy." He starts off.

The younger boy furrows his eyebrows, "use the photos I told you about, the ones I know that shows off you."

"B–"