𑁍 Chapter Thirty-Six: Troublemaker

"Where's Donghyuck?" Jaemin furrows his eyebrows and looks around the messy living room.

Jeno tails behind him and does the same, confused as to where their tanned male friend went.

"He's with Renjun." Yangyang replies and was soon followed by a low burp, to which Jeno had scrunched his face in disgust.

"Who the fuck is Renjun?"

"He's... Well..." Yangyang trails off as he ponders in thought, soon continuing with. "I actually don't know, probably some hookup."

Seeing him shrugging his shoulders in nonchalance, Jaemin rolls his eyes and then asks, "where did they head off?"

"Nayeon's party."

"Of course," the pink haired boy sighs deeply as he places his hands on his hips, honestly not surprised, but still annoyed.

Like come on, this is Donghyuck's place and he agreed they will all stay the night for Jeno's sake.

But then there he is, just disappeared in the middle of the night with this Renjun dude without even informing them beforehand.

You know, Jaemin's surely one of them– Jeno being the sore thumb. He can be reckless and stubborn, kind of an asshole if you mess with him and all that shit like the others.

He lives freely like them, a "bad boy" as to what Jeno would call him in his thoughts; because there is no way he will actually call Jaemin that out loud.

Hence he usually says "troublemaker".

However, despite having the same mindset like the other three boys in the group. Jaemin still has some senses and manners too. Sometimes.

Basically, he's like Mark. If they were rated from who's the most decent to the most dumbass, he's somewhere around Yangyang and Mark's level.

Only this time, he's actually at the very top. Because those two said boys aren't doing so well tonight.

Basically, if Jaemin was in Donghyuck's situation; which is wanting to head out to go to the party he was invited to.

He would obviously inform the others just in case anything goes bad– Especially if anything goes bad.

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean...?" Jeno asks quietly behind Jaemin's figure.

For a moment, they sort of forgot Jeno was there, ironically. As harsh as it sounds, don't get them wrong.

It's just that, this is the first time Jeno has joined their not-so civilized hangout.

So of course he is confused as to what the hell is going on despite being their friend for a few years now.

Poor guy doesn't know that this isn't even the first time.

Turning around to face the younger boy, Jaemin purses his lips and decided to straight up tell him.

He can't sugarcoat Donghyuck's actions, sorry not sorry but he isn't going to save his ass tonight, even if he's their friend.