The Road to No Way Out!

STORYLINES HEADING INTO NO WAY OUT!

Opening Match: Trials By Fire.

One. And. Only.

Ricochet made his way to the ring with a Purpose that night. He stood confidently in the ring, ready to give the promo of his life.

"...What else could a guy ask for? The calandar Year I've had? Tag Champion for a majority of Last year. Intercontinental Champion. Faired well in the Rumble. And I was the sole survivor of team Raw... and ever Since the brand split ended, I've wanted to make this challenge. I think it's about time the resident super hero, the man gravity never knew... rose even higher. I wanna be the next man to face NICK BURNS for the UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"
The crowd erupted in cheers!! This was the first time Ricochet had had a world title push since his WWE title match against Brock in Saudi (but let's just forget about that match.)

Born A Rockstar hits, and The Jubilation turns to dismay. Burns strolled out, title around his waist, Laughing! "Really? Good one, guys. Who put you up to this? This was a great practical joke! Because I Know RICOCHET didn't just challenge me to a match for my title."

Ricochet didn't back down. Nick continued, "Trev, all due to respect, you're a great competitor. Amazing. Superhuman athletic feats. Human Highlight reel. But doing Flips and parkour shit isn't world championship material. It makes you good for getting clicks on the WWE YouTube channel. Good for views on Tiktok. But you're the one trick pony who either is just a High flying Jobber or relegated to underwhelming Midcard Bitch." Ricochet, hearing this, Bounced off the ropes and recreated his iconic Front flip over the top rope to the floor (AKA The "Then Show Me" moment). Ricochet fearlessly walked up to Burns. "Anything you wanma see me Prove. Name it, And I'll show you why I belong at the freakin' top."

Burns contemplated for a Moment. "So... You'll undergo a proving process? This' perfect. I'll subject you to FIVE Trials By Fire. If you pass all five, you can have our title match... at Wrestlemania!!" Ricochet grins and nods. "What's first?" He said Confidently. Nick laughed again. "You accomplished a lot in your Darkforce or 2 fly crew or whatever that tag team was... almost Collective year as a tag champions. But I want you to prove you can go it alone, Trevor. To open No Way Out, You'll be facing your Former tag team Partner, and as far as I know, still your good friend... Aleister Black." A silence fell over the crowd. But Nick had more. "And then, if you win, you'll enter first in the Elimination Chamber Match at the END of the Night. Win that, and You're not guaranteed your match... but it'll help your odds." Burns dropped the mic, and Ricochet stood with his head down. He had to fight Aleister, And even if he wins, he'd have to enter First in the Elimination Chamber match?! These really would be some brutal trials by fire...

Match #1: Ricochet vs Aleister Black for the final spot inside Elimination Chamber (Will enter #1 in the chamber)

2. Toxic Takeover

Rhea Ripley made an appearance on Raw. She announced that Liv would be back, in time to return from Injury after the scare at Bragging Rights. She explained how she was glad to announce her friend was good to go now, and She's looking for a match at Wrestlemania. She was Interrupted by Mandy Rose & Toxic Attraction. Mandy belittled Rhea, Calling her a pitiful shell of the Nightmare she used to be. Toxic Attraction also shamed Rhea for going soft because of Liv Morgan. This angered Rhea, and she attacked Them. A 3v1 beatdown ensued, until Royal Rumble winner Crystal Zamora made the save.