Clash of the Century: Rhodes vs Gedling

Ding ding ding!

"The following contest... is a HEEEEEEELL IN A CEEEEEEEELL MAAAAAATCH...! And it is for... THE WWE CHAAAAMPIONSHIIIIP!!!"

Rhodes stoically stalked his way to the ring. The challenger was more than ready for his big moment here tonight, with over 24,000 fans in attendance and millions more watching on Pay Per View around the world.

He wore the same attire he'd worn to Wrestlemania

He wore the same attire he'd worn to Wrestlemania. He was going to be relentless inside the Cell tonight. No mercy. Not now, Not ever.

Rowan rode down to the ring on a Motorcycle. He parked outside the cell, then took his time gathering himself before entering the structure himself. He gripped his title in his hand, gazing at it potentially one last time...

 He gripped his title in his hand, gazing at it potentially one last time

He hands the belt to Referee Mike Chioda. Mike shows the belt to both Men, then raises it high. Then, the Ring announcer did his thing.

"Introducing first, the Challenger! From Milwaukee, Wisconsin... weighing in at 248 Pounds... THE NIIIGHTSHAAADE... RICOOOOOOOO RHOOOOOOODES!!!"

"And his opponent... He Is THE WWE CHAMPION... The Devil From DOOOOOWN Under... ROOOWAAAAAAAN GEEEEEEEDLIIIIIING!!"

Rico and Rowan stood across from each other, eager to tear into the other man as the Hellish structure's door was shut and locked. No way out. Just a hell of a fight to be had.

The ref called for the bell, and Hell was about to be unleashed.

Rico and Rowan circled each other to start. They grappled each other in an Elbow & collar tie up, with Rowan getting the upper hand due to his 6 inch height advantage. Rowan threw Rico off the ropes, Rhodes Leapfrogs over Rowan and keeps going, Off the other ropes, Gedling misses with a Pump Kick, Rhodes with a Pele Kick to the neck, and a kip up! Rowan rubs the back of his neck and turns. The two men stand face to face. The microphones from the camera pick up some of the words they exchanged. "Ow. That one stung a bit." Rowan grinned. "Yeah? I didn't exactly get all of it." Rico cracks his knuckles. Rowan shoves Rico, who bounces off the ropes and attempts a Spear, Which Rowan counters into a Hip toss!