Bragging Rights!

Live from WWE's Private Island in the Caribbean, it's BRAGGING RIGHTS! We took 5,000 fans along on the cruise with us, and they're here in this small stadium build on the island, ready to witness a true Once In a Lifetime spectacular event!

The four Mixed Match Challenges played out as follows:

1. Rhodeside Riot (Rhodes/Morgan) defeated The Garganos after both Members of Rhodeside Riot hit a Tandem Codebreaker on Gargano!

2. Ethan Bourne & Damian Priest, who are both in the Chaos match later, ended up brawling to the Back. Rhea looked away, asking where the hell Priest was going, but then turned around right into a Kaio Kick by Dakota, who got the 1 2 3 and the win for herself & Bourne!

3. Lynch makes Braun throw in the towel when Raquel's shoulder is dislocated in the Dis-Arm-Her. Seth & Becky Advance.

4. Dax Wilder acted arrogant in the match, Seemingly having it put away, but after a ref bump, Cathleen nails Dax in the Groin, and Jonas hits a Slingblade, then a Stomp for a Three count! The crowd of 5,000 Went crazy! These two were MASSIVE underdogs.... But now they had a serious chance to win it all!

Onto the 5v5 match for total GM brand control...

The two sides were ready. Miz from Smackdown, Grimes from Raw starting it off! The bell rang, and miz held up a finger, telling Grimes to wait. Miz then yelled, "IM THE MIZ, AND I'M..." Miz turned towards Grimes. "AAAAWWWESOOO-" Grimes hit a Cave-In! One! Two! Three! Miz has been  Eliminated!

Cole was in next. He battered Grimes around until Corbin tagged in. Cole worked over the Legs of Happy Corbin, backing him into the corner, then kicking his shin, climbing the middle turnbuckle, and Delivering Panama Sunrise! One! Two! Three! Corbin Eliminated! Grimes rushed back in, Only to be Hit with a Last Shot by Adam Cole! He tagged in Bobby. Bobby locked in a Heel hook, but Grimes was able to make it to the ropes! Bobby then tagged in Kyle. Kyle hoists up Grimes for a Brainbuster, and Fish hits a Roundhouse on Grimes which is then made worse by the Brainbuster that follows! The move they call Enter the reDRagon! One! Two! Three! Grimes Eliminated!

Rey now comes into the ring, Roddy tags in as well! As they have a lot of fast paced action, Kyle & Bobby attack McIntyre while Cole pummels Ricochet! Rey's left all alone, no one to tag in! Roddy hits a Rocket Kick, then a Gut Check & a Kick right to the face! He hoists Rey up and hits an End of Heartache! One! Two! Three! Rey's gone!

Drew pulled himself up and slid into the ring. He Threw Roddy around with a few Suplexes and shoulder tackles, Then reDRagon tried getting involved. Fish and O'Reilly were Brutally Suplexed for their troubles, with Kyle being thrown spine first into the corner turnbucke!! Drew began the countdown as Roddy struggled to stand... Three!... Two!... One!... CLAYMORE! Drew tags in Ricochet, who's already perched on the top rope, 630 SENTON CONNECTS! ONE! TWO! THREE! STRONG IS GONE!

Ricochet tags in McIntyre. Drew picks up Fish, Delivering a Future Shock! He kips back up, looking for another! Fish staggers around, CLAYMORE! One! Two! Three! Fish is Eliminated!