Women's Royal Rumble - Part 1

Here's what the Annual Royal Rumble looks like for this year:

1. 40 Woman Royal Rumble match

2. One on One Match: Seth Rollins vs Jon Moxley

3. Intercontinental Championship match: Dax Wilder (c) vs Mustafa Ali

4. Raw Women's Championship Match: Dr. Britt Baker DMD (c) vs Kris Statlander (w/ Orange Cassidy)

5. Universal Championship Falls Count Anywhere Match: "The Man On Fire " Nick Burns (c) vs Luke Rhodes

6. 40 Man Royal Rumble Match

So without Further Ado, let's Start the 40 Woman Rumble!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pyro shot from on the stage, where a Hype video showcasing some of the women in this year's rumble. This included Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, and more. The bell rang three times, and everyone's favorite commentators from Raw took their seats. "Hello, Ladies and gentlemen! Pleasure to be with you here for the 2023 Royal Rumble Match! I'm David Drake, alongside Pat McAfee from Smackdown and my fellow Raw Commentator Jim Ross!"

"The atmosphere is electric here in Pittsburg, David! I can't wait to see what's goin' dahn tonight!" (Pat, obviously.)

"The only question is, who's gonna start...?" (Drake)

Ding ding ding!

"The following contest is the WOMEN'S ROYAL RUUUUUMBLE MAAATCH!!! The match will start with 2 competitors in the ring, and the winner will be determined after ALL 40 WOMEN have entered, eliminations only occur when you are thrown over the top rope, and BOTH FEET touch the floor! The last woman standing will receive a title shot against the Champion of her choosing at WRESTLLLLLEMAAAANIAAA!!!"

(Entrant #1)

"Entering first, From THE QUEEEEEN CITY... CHAAAAAAAARLOTTTE... FLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!!"

(Entrant #2)

"Entering Second, From Orlando, Florida... NAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOMIIIIII!!!"

-----------------------

After both entrances, the bell rang and the fight was underway! Naomi made a rush for Charlotte, but Flair ducked under and rolled under the bottom rope. She yawned and walked over to commentary, sitting down. "Charlotte's taking a break?! The match just started!" David noted. "I'll wait, you deal with whoever's next!" Charlotte yelled, pointing up the ramp after putting a commentary Headset. "Your days have been graced with the presence of the 14x Women's champion, commentary team!" She announced. Naomi rolled her eyes and turned to face the ramp, and whoever was number 3.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Buzzer

(Entrant #3)