What Went Down: MITB

Opening Contest: Women's MITB Match

Result: After a long, Grueling match, The Breifcase was nearly grabbed by Nikki Cross, but Iyo Sky shoved her off the ladder. In a moment of pure chaos that saw Ripley, Morgan, Jade, and Evans fighting atop the Ladder, Dakota Kai snuck over them and Unhooked the Briefcase.

New Miss MITB: Dakota Kai

Tag team title match: ANARCHY vs The B.C.B. (c)

Result: ANARCHY def The BCB (c) by Referee Stoppage after Rosario Dislocates Hangman's elbow and shoulder in a Cross Armbar. #ANDNEW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!

Smackdown womens title match: Charlotte Flair Vs Raquel González (c)

Result: Gonzales countered a Natural Selection into a Chingona Bomb through a light rig and retained her title via a 10 count from the ref after Raquel managed to get to her feet.

NXT Championship match: Daniel Dalton (c) vs Carmelo Hayes

Result: Daniel Dalton (c) def Carmelo Hayes via Pinfall after hitting an Angel Splash (A 450)

Raw Women's Championship match: Crystal Zamora (c) vs Mickie James

Result: Crystal Zamora (c) Retains her title via title grab. Mickie's arms were trapped in the barbed wire ropes, allowing A Bloody Crystal to pull her title down. Zamora was treated for a severe cut on her left shoulder after the match that Bled rather heavily.

Universal Championship match: Edge vs "The Demon" Finn Balór (c)

Result: The Demon (c) Defeats Edge via Pinfall after Damian Priest tripped Edge as he went for a Spear, then Balór took advantage and hit a 1916 and a Coup De Grace. Amazingly, Priest counted a Full and Fair 3 rather than a quick count. Balór looked a tad upset that Priest didn't Fast count him to victory, but a win was still a win.

One-on-One Match: Chris Jericho vs Rowan Gedling

Result: Chris Jericho defeated Rowan Gedling via Pinfall. Rowan had the match won until interference from the J.A.S. allowed Jericho to hit a codebreaker and a Judas Effect for the win.

CO-MAIN EVENT: Men's Money In the Bank Ladder Match

Result: Ethan Bourne pulls down the Briefcase to become Mr. Money In the Bank following a 25 minute scramble & Spot Fest for the case.

MAIN EVENT: "Nightshade" Rhodes (c) vs Randy Orton

Rhodes and Orton had a back and forth for about 15 minutes. Both men tried, but couldn't get all of their respective Finishers. Orton missed 2 RKOs, While Rico couldn't quite nail the Shadebreaker.

However, the shock of The night came when Rico pushed Orton off on RKO attempt #3, Orton spun around, and suddenly, The Champion dropped Orton with his own move, the RKO! Rico quickly applied his Fade to Black (a Rear naked choke), and the ref had no choice but to call for the bell after Orton was unresponsive.

Result: Rico Jamison Retains the WWE Championship via Technical Submission

I know this was Rushed. Forgive me, but I have better storylines planned and I got impatient thinking of How these matches were gonna go.

More chapters coming up soon!!!