Wrestlemania 39: Night 2!

1. MJF's Open Challenge

MJF stood in the ring. "It's Wrestlemania. And I'm one of the Youngest and Fastest rising stars IN THE HISTORY of this industry... And yet our Dumbass General Manager had the BALLS to not book the Salt of the Earth on the Card, so I BOUGHT this opening slot, and I didn't come to talk. I came to FIGHT. So whoever thinks they can beat me... which, you won't... C'mon down, ya piece of Shit!"

Maxwell Shat Bricks as "Next Big thing" plays, and the The Beef choppin', Moose Bench Pressin', the Beast with a field of Yeast, THE SAVIOR OF THE WWE UNIVERSE... FARMER BROCK!!!!!

The crowd was chanting "Brock is gonna Kill you!" To MJF.

The ref quickly rang the bell, and MJF was too shocked to flee. Due to this, Brock grabbed him in a waistlock and Suplexed his scarf right off his neck! Brock then lifted MJF up, smiled, and spun him around, Applying a rear waistlock before delivering a German Suplex! He holds on, Rolls through, A second German! Another roll through, and a Third! Welcome to Suplex City, Bitch!

Lesnar laughed as MJF struggled to stand. Brock Powers the Loudmouth onto his shoulders and drops him with a Thunderous F5! 1! 2! 3!

RESULT: Lesnar answers the Open Challenge, Makes MJF eat his words and giving him a one way ticket to Suplex City.

2. Two on two Tag match: Jon Moxley & Seth Rollins vs The Street Profits (Vacant Raw Tag title match)

Seth had wrestled Guillermo the previous night, but you couldn't tell by his performance this night. Moxley voiced that he didn't like being stuck in a tag team with Seth again, but he'd suck it up because it gave him a match at Mania.

RESULT: Jon Moxley & Seth Rollins become the new Raw Tag team champions after Moxley hits a top rope Paradigm Shift on Dawkins. Montez attempted to break up the pin, but was stopped by a Seth Rollins Curb Stomp.

3. SD Women's championship Fatal Fourway match: Alexa Bliss vs Raquel Gonzalez vs Nikki A.S.H. vs Charlotte Flair

RESULT: After a long, hard fought match, Raquel González pins Nikki A.S.H. to win her first Smackdown Women's Championship.

4. One on One: Liv Morgan vs Deonna Purrazzo

This match stemmed from the attack the prior night. Purrazzo and Morgan had a furious back and forth match that saw Morgan drive Deonna into the ring post numerous times. The Virtuoso tried her best, Even locking in the Venus Del Milo, but Morgan's foot got to the ropes. Morgan fought back furiously, peaking when Purrazzo was perched on the top rope, and Morgan sprang up to her and executed a codebreaker from the top rope! Morgan made the cover, and the ref made the count. One, two, three. Liv had gotten a measure of revenge over Deonna!

5. United States: Jonas Rollins © vs ???

Jonas Rollins stood in the middle of the ring, Awaiting his opponent. He knew Jesse had been pulled from the match due to severely tearing his tricep, so who would replace Gutierrez?

Wrestling has more than ONE... Royal family