Men's Royal Rumble - Part 2

In case you forgot, Here's the field of who's left after the first half of the entries:

1. "Limitless" Keith Lee
5. Edge
8. AJ Styles
15. Bobby Fish
16: Kofi Kingston
17: Randy Orton
18: Montez Ford
20: Tomasso Ciampa

And we count down to #21!

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Entrant #21:

The Archer of Infamy, Damian Priest, joins the rumble! He cracks his knuckles, then climbs into the ring. Ciampa goes for a kick, but gets caught by the throat! Fish tries the same, But Priest catches him too! Priest set up perfectly for a Double South of Heaven chokeslam!!

In other action, Randy got kicked in the balls by Kofi after another RKO attempt.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Entrant #22:

Dax Wilder's theme, "indestructable" began playing, but there was no sign of him. The camera cut to backstage, where Wilder was laying in the carnage of the previous assault... however, the man behind it was nowhere in sight. GM Chris Jericho was pissed.

"Can the kid go or not?!" He asked, furious. The medical team said no. Jericho threw a chair. "Yknow what? Medical team? YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!"? Jericho scribbles a few names down on a list, Then sees someone out of view of the camera. "What're you laughing at? You beat the shit outta Dax? Well, he's supposed to be my #22! Well, screw it, you're my 22 now. Get out there, Ya Stupid Idiot!"

The crowd wondered who This could be...

The crowd exploded, and all action in the ring halted... It couldn't be... could it?

BUT IT WAS!! The younger Rhodes brother was back... and he was hungry for a fight!

Rico slid into the ring, Montez being the first one to step to him. The crowd yelled "WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!"

Rhodes grinned, tossing his jacket and sunglasses to the side. Ford tried a cheap shot, But Rhodes saw it coming. He performed a standing switch on Ford, hitting a German Suplex, but not releasing the grip. He popped the hips, then hit another German! And one last time, he flipped over and hit a third German Suplex! But his grip remained tight... he pulled a near lifeless Ford to his feet, Grabbing the left arm, spinning him Ripcord style, and hitting a Massive Lariat that turned Ford Inside out!! Rhodes picked up Ford and effortlessly just ragdolled his body over the top rope, feet Crashing to the floor!

Orton was teetering on the apron, Kingston went for Trouble in Paradise, But Orton ducked! Orton slides back in the ring, he grabs Kingston, attempting to throw him out, but Kofi lands on the Apron! Randy thinks quickly, Hitting an RKO! Kofi falls back, but his feet don't touch the ground! He gets his feet on the apron a-

Out of nowhere, Jey Uso runs down to the ring and pulls Kofi back, Forcing his feet to hit the ground! Kingston is understandably pissed and chases Uso up the ramp!