Summerslam: Part 2

Triple Threat match: Bayley vs Liv Morgan vs Crystal Zamora (c) For the Raw Women's Championship

"The Following Contest is a Triple Threat Match, and it is for... the RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

"Introducing First... From Elmwood Park, New Jersey... LIIIIV MOOOOOOORGAAAAN!!"

Liv once again wore gear inspired by her favorite horror movie Slasher, Chucky. She had a similar murderous smile dancing across her face as she gleefully spun around and laughed while strutting down the ramp to her new theme. She had some tape around her rib cage area underneath her brasserie, no doubt as a result from the wild match with Deonna Purrazzo. not even two weeks ago. Nonetheless, she seemed to clutch at her ribs and only laugh. One thing had been made clear to everyone about Liv recently: She really enjoys taking the pain. No amount of damage can break her anymore. And That only makes her that much more dangerous.

"Introducing Next... from San Jose, California... BAAAAAAAAAYLEEEEEEEYYY!!"

The Role model, noticably without her backup, Damage Control, due to Dakota being Miss Money In The bank and Iyo being on the shelf for a while. She still had the ever confident smirk, bragging about how the Raw Women's title was "Comin' Home".

"AAAAND INTRODUCING THE CHAMPION! FRRROOOM ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA... SHE IS THE RAAAAW WOMEN'S CHAAAAAMPION... THE FAAAALLEN ANGEL, CRYSTAAAAAL ZAAAAAAAAAAMOOOOORAAAAA!!!"

Crystal burst out with an explosion of Pyro. She strut down the ramp with her usual confidence and Swagger to a rather large pop. Despite her playing the heel to Liv's babyface and Bayley's heel, The fans were rather cheering Crystal as loud as they had been cheering for Morgan. She'd quickly become a fan-favorite. Not to mention, her theme's a total Banger.

As soon as the music died down, there was a stand-off between the three women. Crystal cracked her neck and signaled 'Come at me' to both her opponents. Liv twirled around in a circle and laughed while Bayley gave them both a thumbs down. She walked right up to Crystal and stuck the thumbs down in her face. Crystal responded by shoving the Role Model and performing the DX Trademark "SUCK IT!" to Bayley. The ref got in between them and sent Bayley back to her corner, asking Crystal to hand over the women's championship belt. The Chmap reluctantly did so, and the referee raised the belt high above his head. Then, he handed it to the ring announcer and the bell rang.