Wrestlemania: Backlash

(Pre Show Match)
TBS title qualifier match: Caeley Gedling vs Lash Legend [Winner advances to the Elimimation match later in the night]

"The following Contest is the final TBS title qualifying match!"

"Introducing first... from Adelaide, South Australia... CAELEEEEEY GEEEEEEEDLIIIIIING!!!"

After Caeley's entrance, the arrogant Lash Legend took her sweet time flaunting and "Instagram Live"ing or whatever she was doing.

But Caeley Gedling didn't come to play around. She booted Lash in her face right as the opening bell sounded. Lash didn't even have the time to take off the coat she wore down to the ring, as Caeley hoists up the 5'11" Legend and Powerslams her onto the canvas! Gedling cracks a sinister smile as she clasps a hand on Lash Legend's throat. She lifted her up to her feet, then forced her into position for a powerbomb, but instead, she shifts Legend's body whilst holding her up, then hits a Gory Bomb, planting the former WNBA Athlete! Caeley climbs to the top turnbuckle, Delivering a knee drop right to the Spine of Lash Legend!

Gedling sadistically laughs quietly as she cracks her neck, Grabbing Legend by the throat, Planting her on the mat with the S.T.H. Chokeslam!! Caeley was about to go for a cover, but she changed her mind. She took one of the sleeves of Legend's coat, then attempted to apply a crossface while trapping the arm outside of its sleeve. Legend was fighting hard against it, But Caeley rolls her eyes and grips the free sleeve and pulls it over the face of Legend, Forcing it between her teeth as she pulled back with all her might, And Legend tapped immediately. Gedling at first refused to let go of the hold, until two more officials ran out and tried prying her off her opponent. She finally released it, grinning wildly as she stared at the now unconscious Lash Legend, whose own gaudy Entrance gear ended up causing her own defeat.

Caeley strolled back to the Stage, where she looked back Triumphantly. That was almost Too easy.

1. Undisputed Tag title unification match: reDRagon (c) vs Moxley & Rollins (c)

"The following Contest is a Championship Unification match!!"