The Raw After Wrestlemania

Twas the Raw After Mania! And we'll kick it off... with the Viper!

Orton makes his way to the ring, Not too happy. The titantron showed 2 nights ago, where Riddle was choked out at Mania after being Brutality beaten down by reDRagon.

Orton wiped his forehead and spoke. "Alright, Alright, Cut the music." He sighed. "My partner, Riddle, and I... well, we lost. Due to the severity of Riddle's Injuries, he may not be back for another month or two." The crowd booed. "I'm not happy about it either, guys! Trust me! Those punks think they can just Waltz on into Wrestlemania Backlash for whatever title match they have? They're damn wrong. There was a time when I was hurt, I couldn't wrestle, and Riddle took it upon HIMSELF to avenge me. So... Bro... I think its time I finally return the favor. I want either member of ReDRagon. I don't care which one. They'll both count the lights for the most dangerous letters in all of sports entertainment... R...K...O!"

The lights went out.

"Wrestling has more than One... Royal Family!"

The new United States Champion, Cody Rhodes! He walks to the ring after handing his weight belt to a kid in the crowd. "Randy. Long time since we had a moment like this, huh? In fact, it was this very ring where we had matches to determine the fate of my job, where we dominated as Legacy, where we made HISTORY as great Wrestlers... but Randy, I know how you feel. Kyle and Bobby took your partner from you. I was gonna come out and issue a US open challenge, but that can wait. I just want you to know, if you're hellbent on revenge... you aren't going alone. I got your back, Randy. Just like Ol' times." Cody extends a hand, which Orton shakes.

Two voices laughing are heard. The tron shows a video feed from the front seat of a Truck. It was Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish. "You two are pathetic. Really! You think we give a shit about what happened to Mister Stoner? Hell no! We're still the champs, and in fact, we have Bigger goals in mind than Focusing on you! So when we come to Raw later tonight, We'll make sure Mister Orton is removed from the Grounds first! Adios!" Bobby laughed after delivering the message. ReDRagon was coming to Raw.

90 second ad break:

When it came back, Cody Rhodes had a US open challenge match against Shelton Benjamin, which Cody won via Pinfall following a Cody Cutter.

After another short commercial, GM Luke Rhodes was standing in the ring. "Unlike Tony Khan, I have an actually important announcement, and I didn't snort 3 Pillows of cocaine before I make said Announcement... that being said... I'm stepping down as General Manager." NO! chants began. But Luke continues, "because I'm cleared to Wrestle again, Y'all." The NO! Chant turned into rabid YES! YES! YES! Chants!

"Burns beating me was a way to get me time to heal my knee up after partially tearing it in my US Title match with Jonas. So We'll be appointing 2 new GMs, 2 commissioners, and a COO to oversee them. Ladies and gentlemen, Please welcome, the New General Manager and Commissioner of Monday Night Raw..."