To The EXTREME!

"Live, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Birthplace of ECW... It's the Extreme Rules Pay Per View! The Pre-Show is finished, and we have an absolutely STACKED card for everyone here tonight!! Amazing stipulation Title matches, a String of Six Tag matches, Culminating in one team walking away with the Undisputed Tag Gold around their waists! Oh, what a night we have ahead of us, and it all Starts... NOW!" David Drake opened the show as the camera Panned through the Philly crowd. It was a lively crowd, indeed. And the first match was about to begin.

 And the first match was about to begin

Ding ding ding!

"The following Contest is a 7-team Tag Team Gauntlet match, and it is for... the UNDISPUTED WWE TAG TEEEAM CHAAAAMPIOOONSHIIIIPS!!!"

"Introducing the team that drew number One... accompanied by Elektra Lopez, Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza... LEGADO DEL FAAAAAANAAAAASMAAAA!!!"

"Introdcing the team that drew Number two... The Team of Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler... THE DIIIIRTY DAAAAAWGS!!!"

DZ and Roode didn't seem happy to be out second, Frustration visible as they came through the curtain, but no sense in complaining now. They had to run the Gauntlet if they wanted the Gold.

Match #1: Legado Del Fantasma Vs the Dirty Dawgs

Quick result: Legado Del Fantasma def The Dirty Dawgs when Raul Mendoza rolled up Robert Roode.

Next team up:

Match #2: Legado Del Fantasma vs Pretty Deadly

Quick Result: Legado Del Fantasma def Pretty Deadly after LDF hit the Legsweep/Enziguri combo on Kit Wilson.

Entering 4th...

Rosario and Aaron Zamora didn't yet appear on the ramp...

Match #3: Legado Del Fantasma vs ANARCHY