Chapter 14

Few years later

"Okay angel, you're going to Uncle Louis' house okay? I'm leaving for Jamaica tomorrow."

"Dad." I groan out of irritation. "You have told me this about 12 times this past week! I'm going to get a headache." He chuckles and rounds the corner to kiss my head.

"Yeah, yeah I get it, I'm annoying." He jokes and I frown.

"You're not annoying dad, it's just sometimes it gets a little overwhelming, the longest time I've been away from you is for a week when the 5sos boys watched me." He smiles sadly at me.

"I know darling, but you haven't seen your uncle in a long time, I bet you're excited."

"I guess." I shrug.

"And are you going to hang out with Max again?" I frown at his name but hide it before he can see.

"Maybe, I don't know yet."

"He does have your number right?"

"Yeah he does." I say as he starts to walk away but I get up to follow him. "Sadly." I mutter underneath my breath.

"Hm, as much as I don't like to think of you with a boy, he seems nice." I smile and nod.

I don't like Max.

Not after what he did.

"Alright so you have everything yeah? We leave in like 10 minutes." He says as I grab a boston creme donut. I nod and he shakes his head. "After the incident that happened with Simon, I'm glad I still get to keep you."

"Me too dad." I smile cheekily at him and he smirks and shakes his head as he pulls me in and ruffles my hair. "Hey! That took forever to brush."

"Oops." He shrugs and I playfully glare at him. "Alright, I'm serious though, grab your stuff."

"Yes sir." I salute to him and grab my stuff.

Anyway do you want me to fill you in on what happened? It was a lot, that's for sure.

Okay so dad found out that on the rooftop that Simon had talked to me and said stuff like, "You're not good enough to be his daughter. He should've picked out someone else. The way you handled the media is bad." Yeah that happened and he went full rampage mode.

Dad said that since they were already planning on going on hiatus but since he said that to me, they will never go back to Syco records. If they ever do get back together, they'll probably go under Uncle Jeff's record deal.

But I haven't really talked to any of my uncles since then but it should be fun to see Louis.

Oh, how could I forget, Simon tried to have me put back in adoption care.

Obviously, he failed.

Knocking on the door three times, i'm met with Uncle Louis. "Hey my little princess." I smile up at him, ignoring the nickname I don't like. "Where's your dad?"

"Said he didn't want to attract media attention." Bruce and Clifford come rushing to me.

"Bruce, Clifford!" I duck down to pet them. "Hi puppies how are you?" I ask as they lick my face, causing me to giggle.

"They missed you, you know? Hear them scratching at the guest room sometimes." He scratches the back of his neck, awkwardly. I smile up at him and take in the comfort of his home.

"Well, I missed them too, and you." He cracks me a smile and takes my bag.

"C'mon, lets go, I have to take you shopping."