Chapter 13

"Alright we got your eeyore, all your clothes, your pack. Now what else?" Dad asks.

"Pillow?"

"Check." He furrowed his eyebrows as I listed things off.

"Tea?" I tilt my head.

"Good thinking love." He saunters off into the kitchen and I stay on the edge of his bed. He comes back with 4 boxes of tea. "Alright what else?"

"Bathroom supplies."

"Check."

"Your stuff?"

"Ch-wait a dang minute, Liam!"

"Coming!" Liam shouts from his room and Liam walts in with 3 suitcases. "One for you, One fore Louis, and one for Niall."

"What about you?" Harry questions.

"Oh, Collette already helped me pack."

"Traitor." Dad mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"I don't know what youre talking about." I say and he rolls his eyes playfully as he picks me up.

"You're the cutest daughter I have." I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"I'm your only daughter." I point out as he shrugs.

"Still the cutest." I roll my eyes playfully as Liam nudges me.

"Don't roll your eyes." He scolds and I look at Harry who shrugs.

"Sorry." I mutter and scratch the back of my neck and he just smiles sadly at me.

"It's okay, just don't do it again."

"Okay." He leaves the room and I look at the ground wide-eyed.

What the heck? Why is he now being stricter on me? Did I do something wrong? I furrow my eyebrows in thought as I try to think of anything I could have done wrong.

"Angel? You okay?" I look up at dad and nod. "Alright well let's go, were leaving for the plane."

~~~

I sit next to Niall as the Plane is in the air. I look over at his shoulder and see him writing a song. "Niall?"

"What's up?"

"What's a temporary fix?"

"Uhh why don't you ask your dad." He says solely focused on his paper. I say nothing as I unbuckle my seatbelt and walk over to where dad is sitting.

"Hey dad."

"Hey angel, whats up."

"What's a temporary fix?" His eyes widened and he looks at me like i'm crazy.

"Um, it's like a therapist." I nod. "Where did you see that baby?"

"Uncle Niall is writing a song about it. Why would he write a song about his therapist?"

"That's a great question darling, I have no idea, it's probably because she is very.... Special to him?" He says in more of a questioning tone.

"Is this another one of those things you have to wait to tell me?" He nods and a small smile graces my lips at him.

"I love you papa."

"And I love you, why do you keep changing my nickname?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's dad and now it's papa, why is it changing?"

"Why does mine change?"

"Touche" He raises his eyebrows for a second before going back to sipping his coffee. I smile at him and lean my head against his shoulder, while he wraps an arm around me. I close my eyes, trying to drift off into a sleep until I hear words that I'll never forget.

"Hey darling, I know you're asleep but I feel that I should tell you. After this album, we are on break, splitting up kind of. But we'll be back, I promise but in the meantime, you'll live with me. I hope you're okay with that."

Its only a short one because of the cliffhanger I promise