Chapter10

Harrys POV

The car rolls over and my head jerks around as we tumble. The car finally comes to a halt. "Collette?" I ask tiredly. She says nothing and I feel a fear engulf me. I open my eyes and see her passed out and I try to unbuckle myself. The buckle locks and I grit my teeth as I try again. This time it works and I crawl over to her. Shaking her awake doesn't seem to work. Since the car is upside down, I need to work faster.

The buckle doesn't work and I'm forced to have her maneuvered around the seatbelt. It was a challenge but I got it done. I crawl over to the window and place her on the ground through the window. I grit my teeth as a piece of glass cuts through me. Collette lets out a whimper as I go to help the person in the front seat. I tried the buckle and it worked the first time.

Thank goodness.

I catch him before he falls and I put him through the window. I crawl through the window and crawl over to Collette. I look up to see a bunch of cameras pointed at us. "Please." I plead, not even bothering to hide the desperation in my voice. "My Collette, she's injured, call an ambulance, please." I hold her tighter to me as if I'm trying to find her breath. I cradle her in my arms and silently cry as everyone gives me they're lingering stares.

I hate that they're acting as if she died.

"Hey angel, my angel, hey, can you wake up?" I coo to her and her nose twitches. "I'm right here pumpkin, it's me Harry, your dad, can you wake up for me?" Her nose twitches again. "Okay well i'll be here when you wake up okay?" Nothing in response and I hear a siren in the distance. I looked over to see the other cars damaged and all they got was they're front bumper. Soon the ambulance pulls up and they pry her from me.

"I have to go with her." I follow the gurney thats being pulled away from me.

"Family only sir."

"She's my daughter, please." My voice cracks as I follow her on her stretcher. The man sighs but lets me through. I sit on the bench as the two workers hook her up through an IV.

"Any allergies you know of?"

"Um, she's only allergic to bees." I murmur and put my hand in my hair. I can see the two men glancing at the burns then back at me, as if I did it.

"What are these?" The man asks pointedly.

"They're burns, they were there when I adopted her." The man sighs but still works his way through the wires.

Please wake up soon.

Colette POV

The pad of someone's fingers on my palm is enough for me to wake up. I grip the person's hand and I can practically hear a smile. "Angel? Are you awake?"

"Papa?" I ask out loud, my voice dry.

"I'm here darling, you're in the hospital do you remember what happened?" I shake my head. "Okay, well we were in a car crash and you got hurt badly." I open my eyes and look at my body. My left arm has a cast going from my hand to my elbow and I have a bandage around my leg. I look at my dad and tears fill my eyes.

"Are you okay dad?" He smiles softly at me.

"Im okay, Ella." I nod and look back at my purple cast. "You were out for a week." He informed me and I looked at him wide-eyed. "Everyone stopped by and got you something, uh and the ambulance people gave you a teddy bear." I glance at the bear in my arms and cringe slightly.

"Yeah that's how I thought you were going to react." A knock on the door interrupts us. Two knocks, then one, then two.

"Uncle Liam?" I ask hoarsely and the door opens to see him, Louis and zayn.

"Hi sweetie, if you're wondering, Nialls getting food for us." I nod and they sit besides me. "How do you feel?"

"I'm tired, but glad to be here with you." They all smiled softly at me and I barely saw the scar on dad's skin. I let go of his hand and yank his arm closer for inspection. I roll up his shirt and see it. He looks down, like he's ashamed. Instead I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he leans forward to complete the hug.

"I love you Collette, please don't leave me." He whispers, only manageable for me to hear.

"I'll stay as long as I can." Soon Niall came in with Nandos and a giant grin. "Why is he so smiley?" I asked Liam and he shrugged.

"Well, miss Ella, I asked Simon and you can come onto the second part of the tour with us for the four album." Everyone stayed silent. It was a little awkward since Zayn was leaving, exactly 2 days from now. "Are you excited?"

"Yea." I said and everyone stayed silent.

"Guys why don't we give her some room since she just woke up a few minutes ago. Are you tired?" Dad spoke.

"Yeah."

"Alright go to sleep, we will be here when you wake up, okay?"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too darling." And with that my eyes drifted off to sleep.

..ima just leave this here for you