Chapter 8

"Are you ready Ella?"

"Is working out that important?" I groaned and Liam chuckled coming up from behind me.

"No I don't work out with them." Niall perks up.

"Just work out with us please." Harry goes onto his knees and Zayn, Louis and Liam follow suit. I feel so powerful when they're on their knees, like I'm a queen. I look into their eyes and I feel my walls falling.

"Gah fine! I will go with you." I throw my hands in the air in defeat and go to put on workout clothes. "Dumb stupid workout." I mumble to myself as I tug on my shirt.

When I step out of the room, I'm wearing black leggings and a white t-shirt. I say nothing as I grab Niall's hand and tug him towards the car. Everyone else is waiting by the car and once they see us, they start getting in. The car is a Range Rover so I will have to sit in someone's lap.

Niall props me up and I sit on Liam's lap as Zayn drives. "Hey Collette?" I look up at him. "Do you want any toys? I kinda realized you don't have any."

"No thank you, I'm not a big fan of toys." Liam nods and wraps his arms around me in an embrace. "Do you like hugging?" I nod against him.

Soon we pull up to the gym, when we get out I grab Niall's hand again. As soon as we get into the gym I sit down on the waiting bench with Niall. "Didn't you say you would work out with them?"

"No, I said I would come." He nods in approval and puts his hand up in the air. I look at it quizzingly.

"It's a high five, so smack my hand." I do as he says and he smiles at me. When we reach the weight room I decide to watch first.

"Collette, are you ready to work out?" Dad asks and wipes the sweat off of his forehead and looks at me.

"Um I need to use the bathroom, will you help me Niall?" Harry gives us a quizzical look but says nothing.

"Of course Ella, lets go." We walk out of the room and I smile.

"Thanks, now do you want to go grab some ice cream?" I ask looking up at him.

"Who knew you were so mischievous?" He smirks and ruffles my hair. I say nothing as he grabs my hand. He has the keys to the car and we decide to go to the closest parlor. When we walk in, there's a young boy around my age and a woman around her 40's.

Dad would like her.

I shouldn't be thinking about that. I think silently to myself as I scan the ice cream options. "Hi what can I get you today?"

"Can I have 2 scoops of mint chip please?" I ask Niall and he nods, the worker getting it.

"What cone sweetie?" The worker asks me and I look at the cones.

"Waffle please." He nods and walks off.

"What are you going to get Uncle Ni?"

"Umm i'm thinking about chocolate." I nod and the worker hands it to me. I start eating it and I see the boy look at me in the corner of my eye and I blush slightly. Nialls pays for it and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see the boy.

"Hi, I'm Maxwell."

"Uh..I..Collette." I say then look away with wide-eyes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out soon, you look pretty nice." I look up at Niall and he's looking at the boy skeptically.

"How old are you?"

"10 sir." Niall nods.

"Yes you can hang out, put your number in my phone and we'll come up with a time." The boy nods. When he's done he looks back at me.

"I don't have a phone so I put my mom's, hope that's okay."

"Of course, we have to go, we'll see you soon." Niall says and nods at the boy. When we exit the parlor Niall gives me a smug look. "How do you feel Ella?"

"Embarrassed I could barely get a word out." I look down and Niall crouches down in front of me. He lifts my head up with his pointer finger and looks me in the eyes.

"Collette, it's okay, because I dont think you've ever talked to a guy before besides me and the other guys. Am I right?"

"Pretty much." I shrug.

"See you did great, but I don't want you doing anything with him, you got it?"

"Yes sir." I salute and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Alright well let's get back, and afterwards we have a party we need to attend to."

"What for?"

"It's a goodbye party for Zayn." I nod and we keep walking to the Range Rover. "Try not to get ice cream on the seat please."

"I'll try." I say as I lick the ice cream falling onto the cone. When we reached back into the gym I saw Harry looking at me with a half eaten cone and Niall already done with his. He sees my moustache and I grin sheepishly at him.

He narrows his eyes at me as he tries to keep himself from smiling. You're not that slick dad. He walks over to me and I back away from his sweaty body. He lets out a yell and I run away from him. When I started running, pumped up kicks started playing.

Not the time.

I keep running and soon he picks me up and lifts me on his shoulder. "Dad." I whine and he laughs. "You're all sweaty." I complain. He lets me down a little so he's hugging me and now sweat is covering me. Now I smell like body odor. Wait, where did my cone go? I look over and see Louis has an ice cream cone on his head.

A fit of laughter comes from my mouth as Harry lets me down. I clutch my stomach and Louis looks at me with a deadpan expression. "What the f-"

"Language Louis." Liam scolds and Louis glares at him. I cover my mouth with my hand and Zayn looks at me with an amused expression.

I'm gonna miss him.

I love this chapter

Louis almost spilled the beans on that one, suprised he didnt do it sooner tbh.

lots of love to yall