Chapter 3

Important A/N at the end.

I got adopted and I'm really excited. I have never been adopted before. If I really think about it though, I can remember another family. Maybe I got adopted by them. "Uncle Zayn?" He bends down to me. I don't like when people do that, I feel like they're mocking me. "What is love?" I hear another person singing and I look to see Louis singing.

"Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more."

"You really shouldn't be singing that in an orphanage." Uncle Zayn rolls his eyes at Liam and Louis squabbling.

"Love." He picks me up. "Is when a person makes you happy and no matter what they did to you, you still like them, a lot."

"I like you guys."

"You do?" I nod. "Well that's good."

"First thing when we get home is give you a bath okay?" Harry says and points at me and I nod.

"Let me see the little thing." Louis says and I get passed to him. I press on his nose and he crosses his eyes making me giggle. What can I say? He has a cute nose.

"You have a cute nose." He laughs at me and pokes my nose.

"You also have a cute nose." I squirm when he pokes my nose and he chuckles.

"Let me see the lass."

"Your name is Liam, right?"

"My name is Liam." I start tracing his tattoos and widen my eyes. "Do you like my tattoos?"

"Can I have one?" I ask, tilting my head to face him at an angle and he chuckles.

"No yet darling. Maybe when you're older. What would you like if you did get one? What would you get?" He asks curiously and I start thinking about it.

"I could get anything?" I ask, and he nods.

"Yup anything you could think of." I smile wide.

"The moon. I would get it on my hip." He smiles at me and nods.

"Thats a good one."

"Are you guys setting a bad example for my child already?" Harry asks and picks me up. "Are you guys hungry?" I nod. It's around 12:30 so lunch time.

"What should we get?"

"Nandos!" Me and Niall shout at the same time. My eyes widen and I point at Niall. "I like him." I whisper thinking he cant hear me and they all laugh.

"Nandos it is. We are going to have to take out because... Well Collette you stink."

"I know, she doesn't let me shower."

"Doesn't let you shower or doesn't let anybody shower?"

"Just me. I tried complaining about it but she just yelled at me saying that I should be grateful I have a place to live. I mean she's right."

"No she isn't. You should be able to shower like everyone else." Harry cuts in.

"You're right I just need to be able to stick up for myself. I will learn." I say to myself mostly. The radio turns on and Sweater Weather by the neighbourhood turns on and we all start singing along. Soon the music stops and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Collette?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like singing?"

"I-erm, yea."

"You're a good singer."

"Thank you. Can we turn the radio back on?" They chuckle and turn on the radio while I hum along.

~~~

"Welcome home ella." I look around and my jaw drops.

Im impressed.

The floors are hardwood and the walls are painted this cream color. The mantle is wood and the fireplace is stone. It's modern but gives off a homey feel. Niall drops off the Nandos food on the counter and I go over to the kitchen.

"No you dont. First shower." I look at Harry confused.

"How do you shower?" My question catches him off guard and his eyes widen. He grabs my hand and he pulls me into the bathroom.

"This is the body wash that you wash your body with, this is shampoo that you use for hair. Conditioner, this bottle, you use after shampoo that you don't put into your scalp, this part." He points to the top of my head and I nod. "And this is for face wash." He turns on the water and feels it. "Don't get in until I say so okay?" I nod and he leaves. Soon he comes back with a towel and clothing.

"Okay so you use the towel to dry yourself and when you're dry, put these on."

"Where's the underwear?"

"Were going to go shopping for you tomorrow since you didn't have anything to bring besides the.. Radio? Anyways these will be your underwear for now." I nod. He left me black sweatpants, a navy shirt and gray underwear. He feels the water and gives me a thumbs up. "Alright you're free to go in." He leaves and I take off my nightgown and underwear and place them on the toilet lid.

I do everything he said to do and I wrap myself with the towel. I think I was in there for around 30 minutes. I hear a knock on the door. "Ella? You okay?"

"I'm fine! Thank you!" I start dressing myself and I smile. I tie the drawstrings and I pull the navy blue shirt down over my head, making it super comfortable. I head down the stairs with my hair damp. The shirt is short sleeved so they can see my arm full of patches. I walk down the steps, being careful not to slip. I hold the towel in my hands to give to Harry.

When I make it down, I give the towel to Harry who is just looking at me in bewilderment. I put my arms behind my back in response and tried to find my Nandos. "Where's the food I ordered?"

"Liam is keeping it away from Niall." I nod and Liam hands the food to me. I start eating the Peri Peri chicken, and soon finish it.

"Alright guys." Harry claps. "What do we want to watch for movie night?"

____

Im in the mood for Forrest Gump personally. Love Tom Hanks. Anyway this is Chapter 3, I hope you like it.

And.... Collettes finally home!!

Just wanted to say that there will be drama, but i just want her to get situated in the house first.

Alright carry on Loves.