C39

Under the care of Kang Jung-il and Ha Ji-Won, Kang Jia was in a good condition in confinement.

When she could go out again, it was already autumn when the cold wind blew.

Under the doctor's instructions, Kang Jia could finally take a look at her baby through the incubator.

Inside the incubator, the baby was sleeping soundly. She was pouting and looked adorable.

Kang Jia looked at her baby lovingly.

She touched the glass of the incubator and said, "Byeol, I'm your mommy." Her eyes were filled with tenderness.

The baby in the incubator seemed to hear Kang Jia and opened her big eyes to look at Kang Jia. Then she smiled.

Kang Jia couldn't help weeping tears of joy.

"Byeol, I love you," Kang Jia said gently.

As the baby was born prematurely, Kang Jia couldn't stay here for too long. Otherwise, it would affect the baby's sleep.

Even though Kang Jia didn't want to leave, she had no choice.

"Byeol, I'll be back to pick you up soon," Kang Jia said as she wiped tears and left.

She thought for a while and she took out her phone and then called her secretary.

The phone was answered quickly.

"How's the investigation going?" Kang Jia asked with a frown.

She believed that Lim Min Ji had something to do with her accident.

If Lim Min Ji was the one behind the scene, Kang Jia would not let her off this time.

"President Kang, even though most parts of the surveillance video has been deleted, we can still clearly see that it's Lim Min Ji who wanted to harm you." As The secretary spoke, she sent a photo to Kang Jia.

Kang Jia looked at the photo. In the photo, Lim Min Ji in a big hat was talking to someone.

It seemed that Lim Min Ji was quite cautious. Otherwise, she wouldn't be wearing such a big hat that covered half of her face.

"Can you find out who this man is?" Kang Jia asked as she looked at the photo.

If she could catch Lim Min Ji's partner, it would be easier for her to get even with Lim Min Ji.

"I'm working on it," the secretary replied.

Kang Jia thought for a moment and said, "Bring him to me regardless the cost."

"I'll do my best," the secretary said.

After hanging up, Kang Jia saw Kim Taehyung standing at the gate of the hospital.

They hadn't seen each other for a long time and he seemed to have lost a lot of weight. He even had a beard and he was looking at Kang Jia with deep eyes.

Kang Jia froze for a moment. She used to like his charming eyes most.

"What are you doing here?" Kang Jia asked indifferently.