C10

This slap completely infuriated So-hee. In the past, it could only be her who hit Jia. Since when was Jia allowed to hit her!

She screamed as she pounced on Jia. But, before she could even touch her, Jia grabbed onto her hands and pushed her back into the middle-aged man’s embrace.

“Jia! You’ve got guts! How dare you hit me! Hubby!” So-hee had no idea when Jia had become so bold. Seeing that she couldn’t do anything to her, she could only look to her husband.

His woman had been bullied, so the man couldn’t just sit back and watch. He immediately yelled, “Are you here to cause trouble? Security! Throw her out!”

The security guards immediately surrounded Jia upon hearing this man’s words, ready to chase her out.

“Let’s see who dares to touch me!” Jia wasn’t afraid at all. She deterred the security guards aloud and turned to look at the middle-aged man.

“Vice president Jung Si-Woo, right? You’re abusing your power and behaving badly. From today onwards, you’re fired. KJ Corporation will never hire you again.” She had already seen the badge on Jung Si-Woo’s chest. Her husband was just a vice president. How dare she act so cocky in front of her!

Upon hearing what Jia said, Jung Si-Woo felt that he had just heard the biggest joke in the world, “Oh, how arrogant of you. Who do you think you are to fire me just like that? I guess you haven’t come to your senses yet! Haha!”

So-hee also burst out laughing as she thought Jia was crazy, “That’s right! Jia, have you lost your mind after your divorce from Kim Taehyung? Are you dreaming? My husband is the chief executive of KJ Corporation!”

“Oh? Is that so? Then what do you think this is?” Jia had expected that they wouldn’t believe her. So, she took out her ID card from her bag, waved it in front of everyone’s eyes, and then handed it to their eyes.

The crowd and the security guards were all shocked. They couldn’t believe that their CEO was really back!

“President Jia! Are you really President Jia?”

“Who else would I be? So, you know who should get the hell out of here?” Jia wasn’t surprised by the security guards’ disbelief.

Jung Si-Woo was still shocked. If Jia was really the President, then how he just treated her would be the end of his career! “How... How is that possible? Isn’t President Jia overseas right now?”

So-hee couldn’t believe it either. If Jia really were the President, then her backer would be finished!

“That’s right, Jia. Even if you’re pretending to be President Jia, you should at least investigate the matter. Don’t think that just because you have the same surname as President Jia, you’re President Jia!” So-hee pretended to be calm as she continued to struggle.

Jia couldn’t be bothered with them. As she looked at the security guard who had yet to make a move, she asked, “Huh? You don’t believe me?”

The security guard froze for a moment before nodding his head, “Yes! President Jia, we’ll chase them out now!”

“Honey, is... is she really president Jia?” So-hee felt increasingly uneasy as if a reply from Jung Si-Woo could determine her fate.

At this moment, Jung Si-Woo did not dare to act recklessly. He stammered, “It’s... It’s possible...”

This made So-hee break down and scream, “What do you mean, it’s possible?”

Seeing her like this, Jia did not feel happy. She simply felt that it wasn’t enough. Back then, she treated her a thousand times worse than this! “So-hee, why aren’t you giving up? What are you waiting for?”

Seeing this was the reality, So-hee’s jealousy grew, “So what if this company is yours! You bought it with Kim Taehyung’s money! You’re a bitch! For the sake of the Kim family’s money, you swallowed your pride for five years. What a talent!”

Jia did not explain her slander. Instead, she smiled proudly, “So what? The company is mine, not yours. Since you have the time to argue with me, why don’t you figure out who your next financial backer will be!”

“Jia! Bitch! Stay out of my way!” So-hee was so pissed off that she wanted to hit her. However, the security guards were professionals. They quickly drove So-hee and Jung Si-Woo out of the company.

The remaining people looked at Jia for the first time. Some were happy, some were nervous, and some were at a loss.

“Hello, I’m Jia. I will find someone capable of taking over Jung Si-Woo’s job. From now on, I will be in charge of the company. I will handle all matters. Also, I don’t want another Jung Si-Woo to appear again,” Jia smiled at everyone. After a brief introduction, she walked into the office amidst everyone’s applause.

As they watched the door close, the quiet hall erupted!

“The leader has finally changed! That lecherous old thing has finally left!”

“That’s right! So-hee is just a mistress, but she’s acting like the first wife. She’s been showing off for the past few days!”

“I think our President Jia is quite a strong woman. I believe there’s a chance to develop if I follow her!”

Everyone spoke one after another. The office was bustling with noise and excitement. Everyone was still immersed in the joy of having their perverted leader removed from office.

On the other side, the first thing So-hee did after she was thrown out of KJ Corporation was to quickly contact Lim Min Ji to meet her at the coffee shop.

Lim Min Ji was annoyed by her urging.

“Min Ji! Do you know who I ran into today?” So-hee exclaimed, ignoring her unhappy expression.

Lim Min Ji didn’t care who she ran into. She only cared about the fact that So-hee had called her out in such a hurry. She had better have a compelling reason.

“Who was it? You called me here in such a hurry. If it wasn’t something big, you could forget about those resources you asked for.”

It was only then that So-hee noticed the displeasure on Lim Min Ji’s face. She quickly held onto her hand and tried to curry favor, “Min Ji I promise it’s a big deal! I ran into Jia at Jung Si-Woo’s company today, the old man I introduced last time!”

Min Ji no longer cared about the name Jia. She was simply a lowly servant that posed no threat to her!

“What’s so strange about that? As long as she’s not dead, it’s not strange for you to meet her anywhere.” Min Ji rolled her eyes, not satisfied with her answer at all.

So-hee knew that Min Ji did not care about Jia at all. But, if that Jia had become even more exquisite and beautiful than Lim Min Ji, she knew that she would never allow that to happen!

“The most important thing is that she has completely changed her appearance! Not only did she wear haute couture, do you know who President Kang of Jung Si-Woo’s company is? Jia!” So-hee finished speaking in one breath as she looked forward to hearing Min Ji’s response and praise.

Hearing that Jia had a company and a public one, Min Ji couldn’t sit still anymore, “What? That company belongs to Jia?”

Her own company was just an ordinary company. How could Jia get a public company so soon after leaving Kim Taehyung?