C24

Lim Min Ji had been waiting for news. When she saw that the victim was male, she was so angry that she immediately made a phone call, “Are you fooling me?! She wasn’t the one who died!”

“I never expected her to cancel her trip at the last minute, nor did I expect someone to drive the car before her,” the voice on the other end of the phone sounded helpless. Since the target didn’t die, it was unlikely that he would be paid.

“Idiot!” Lim Min Ji was furious. Now she became a criminal because a person was murdered because of her, but the person wasn’t the one she wanted to murder.?This made her anxious.

After thinking about it, she decided she couldn’t trust anyone. So, she had no choice but to take action herself! As long as Kang Jia lost her child, she was not afraid of being found out that she was the one behind everything? Without the child, Kang Jia wouldn’t have the power to compete with her!

At this thought, Lim Min Ji gained a little more courage as she picked up her phone and dialed Kang Jia’s number.

“Hello, Jia, it’s me, Min Ji.”

“What do you want?” Lim Min Ji was surprised by Kang Jia’s reply. Nothing good comes easy, and people wouldn’t help you without wanting something from you. Lim Min Ji could be perfectly described by these two sentences.

Hearing her arrogant tone, Lim Min Ji was a little angry. But, when she thought about her plan, she held back her anger.

“Do you want to know what grandfather said before he died?” She knew that Grandfather Kim was the person that Kang Jia cared about the most. Now that he was no longer around, she assumed that Kang Jia would be curious about what he said before he died!

As expected, when Kang Jia heard about the grandfather, she immediately became eager to know, “What do you mean? !”

“If you want to know, I’ll see you tomorrow at 7 pm at Seongbuk-dong. I want to see you alone. Don’t worry, you’re no longer Taehyung’s wife. I won’t do anything to you,” Lim Min Ji purposely kept her in suspense. She knew Kang Jia would definitely take the risk for Grandfather Kim.

She was worried that Kang Jia would have other concerns, so Lim Min Ji purposely emphasized the fact that she and Kim Taehyung were divorced.

Although Kang Jia didn’t want to see Lim Min Ji again, she still wanted to know what her grandfather had said before he died. Grandfather Kim had always been good to her, but she couldn’t protect him or bring the real killer to justice. This was her biggest regret.

“OK, I’ll be there on time,” Kang Jia agreed without hesitation.

This made Lim Min Ji even happier. She liked how silly Kang Jia was.

She looked at the medicine in her hand and smiled. She had to give Kang Jia a big present tomorrow so that she could stop worrying about Kang Jia coming back anymore.

The next day, before it was 7 pm, Lim Min Ji was already waiting at the tavern. The medicine in her hand was handed over to a waiter that she had bribed. No matter how cautious Kang Jia was, a glass of warm water wasn’t something to be wary of.

Just as she was thinking, a familiar figure appeared in front of her and sat down apathetically.

“Kang Jia, long time no see. I thought you wouldn’t dare to come!” Seeing her, Lim Min Ji couldn’t hide the smile on her face. She had finally arrived!