C37

Kim Taehyung frowned as he looked at Kang Jia.

Kang Jia had a bad feeling, but there was nothing she could do about the situation.

“You may leave now,” Kang Jia pushed Kim Taehyung and asked him to leave.

But, at this moment, Kim Taehyung was like a block of wood, standing still.

“Jia, what are you doing? Don’t be so rude,” Ha Ji-Won said as she looked at Kang Jia.

“Hello, auntie,” Kim Taehyung greeted Ha Ji-Won politely.

Kang Jia looked at the two of them helplessly and hoped that she could disappear at once.

If Kang Jung-il came over and saw Kim Taehyung here, things would be out of control.

After all, Kang Jung-il almost wanted to kill Kim Taehyung before.

Ha Ji-Won looked at Kang Jia with an unpleased look and then said, “Why don’t you invite him in?”

Hearing this, Kang Jia was speechless.

She had thought that Kim Taehyung would stay here. However, FKim Taehyung said as he looked at Kang Jia, “Auntie, I’m sorry. I need to leave now. Jia hasn’t forgiven me yet. After she forgives me, I’ll come and visit you again.”

Kang Jia was stunned by his words. Under Ha Ji-Won’s ambiguous gaze, her face turned red.

“I’m leaving now. See you,” Kim Taehyung said gently.

Kang Jia sighed. She didn’t know how to explain to Ha Ji-Won.

After Kim Taehyung left, Ha Ji-Won kept asking about him.

“Jia, is this your boyfriend? He looks pretty good. What does he do?” Ha Ji-Won asked as she held Kang Jia’s hand.

Meanwhile, Kang Jung-il, who had just walked out, heard what Ha Ji-Won said.

“Boyfriend? Jia has a boyfriend?” Kang Jung-il frowned as he looked at Kang Jia.

However, Kang Jia hesitated and did not dare to say anything. She couldn’t tell them that the man that came just now was Kim Taehyung.

She couldn’t tell them this was the man who she got married to after she came back from abroad but finally divorced her.

“Just now, Jia was secretly chatting with a man. I walked over to take a look. That young man is quite good-looking. He even said that he would come and visit us in the future.” Ha Ji-Won said with a smile.

“That’s good. You can make boyfriends as long as you don’t marry a bad man like before,” Kang Jung-il said.

Kang Jia was speechless. Her father thought too much.

Kang Jia looked downcast and didn’t know what to say. So she just said a few words and then changed the topic.

Kang Jung-il asked Kang Jia to stay at home and did not allow her to go anywhere. Kang Jia looked at the scenery outside the villa every day and felt bored.