C16

"The patient and the child are all right," the doctor had to repeat what he said before as he looked at their shocked expressions, which made him a bit worried that he had said something wrong.

"Are you saying..." Kang Jung-il stared at Kang Jia with his eyes wide open.

Kang Dae-Sung noticed that something was wrong with Kang Jung-il's expression and assumed that he was mad at Kang Jia. He feared that Kang Jung-il may shut Kang Jia out of the house again like several years ago, so he quickly pulled him aside, "Dad, calm down! It's not Jia's fault. And, anyway, this child has our family's blood. You shouldn't be mad about it."

However, Kang Jung-il did not look angry at all. Instead, he sounded a bit excited, "You mean, I'm going to be a grandpa?" He asked the doctor the same question over and over again until the doctor nodded and answered his question, which made his face split into a wide smile.

Kang Dae-Sung was a bit confused, and he asked, "Dad, you... You're not angry?"

"Why should I be angry! I'm so happy that there will be another little princess in the house! " Kang Jung-il threw a sharp look at Kang Dae-Sung and then gave Kang Daniel a call and told her the good news. Kang Daniel was at a party right now.

When he finished the call, Kang Dae-Sung said leisurely, "I thought you would be angry because this is the Kim family's child."

As soon as he heard the word 'Kim Family', Kang Jung-il blew a fuse, "What are you talking about? This is the Kang family's child. It has nothing to do with the Kim Family!"

His precious Kang Jia had already suffered so much in the Kim family. He would never let his little niece suffer in the Kim family!

Seeing him getting angry, Kang Dae-Sung felt satisfied. This is the Kang Jung-il he knew. Kang Dae-Sung said, "Yes, you're right! This child's surname is Kang. She doesn't have a father, she only has six loving uncles and grandparents from her mother's side!"

"Of course! I'm not going to send my little baby to the Kim family to suffer!" Kang Jung-il looked at Kang Jia, who was still unconscious, and his heart ached.

He conjured up the images of Kang Jia having suffered a lot in the Kim family, which made him want to wipe out all of them, but Kang Jia did not want him to do that. On top of that, it won't be easy for him to wipe out the Kim Family because they were powerful and influential. He had to figure out a perfect plan first.

One or two hours later, Kang Jia's mother Ha Ji-Won carrying a stroller came to Kang Jia's ward's door with a group of handsome guys who were taking diapers, milk powder, baby clothes with them.

After Kang Jia woke up, all the handsome guys rushed into the ward and piled up the baby's belongings.

"Jia, how are you? I'm sorry I didn't come here earlier!"

"Jia, don't blame me. I was really busy with work. As soon as I heard that you were in a coma, I rushed back here. Which bastard did it? I will make him pay!"

"Dae-Sung and father have taught that guy a lesson. You have lost the chance."

All these noisy and loud brothers gave Kang Jia a headache. She asked in confusion, "Why are you all back?"

Previously, when she returned to the Kang family from the Kim family, a few of her big brothers couldn't make it back in time to see her. But, when she woke up and opened her eyes, she saw all her big brothers standing in a row in front of her. She simply couldn't believe it.