C11

In response to Lim Min Ji’s question, So-hee nodded her head firmly, “Yes! She took out her ID today. I didn’t believe it at first, but Jung Si-Woo also said that there was a President Jia who never showed up. I’m 99% sure. It’s Jia!”

Just based on Kang Jia’s height, how many commoners could afford to pose as her? It was because of this point that So-hee finally understood and was willing to believe that the company belonged to Kang Jia.

Lim Min Ji’s heart was burning with jealousy as she clenched her fists and said unhappily, “So what? Didn’t she start the company with Kim Taehyung’s money? If she didn’t take advantage of her marriage to steal his money, she wouldn’t be able to start a company!”

Speaking of which, if she married Kim Taehyung, then Jia would be taking the money that should have belonged to her! She was quite realistic. They had just gotten a divorce and she had already revealed her true colors. Min Ji was curious, what would happen if Kim Taehyung saw her true nature?

Seeing Min Ji’s uncertain expression, So-hee became stingy and immediately scolded, “That’s right, that’s what I said! Not only is she not embarrassed, she even seems to be proud of herself. How shameless!”

She still needed Min Ji to make friends with big bosses in the business circle. She didn’t dare to offend her, so she could only try her best to please her.

“Hmph, isn’t it just a company? If Taehyung sees her smug face, will he teach her a lesson? I really want to see!” Lim Min Ji thought as the corners of her lips curled up uncontrollably.

With this thought in mind, Lim Min Ji began to take action. It just so happened that Kim Taehyung’s company was looking for a partner and Kang Jia’s company was a public company. It was hard for him not to be tempted by such a good partner.

But, if she wanted to trick him into meeting Kang Jia without revealing any flaws and get her to agree to a partnership, she could only bribe the people on both sides.

So-hee had spent some time at KJ Corporation, so she knew which people were willing to work for money. As for Kim Taehyung, Lim Min Ji had her own methods.

Kim Corporation.

The head of sales, Chen, stood outside Kim Taehyung’s door with the contract in his hands. If he agreed to work with KJ Corporation, how many benefits would she get?!

She didn’t know what kind of luck she had, but KJ Corporation, which had always refused to cooperate, suddenly agreed today!

She knocked on Kim Taehyung’s office door and couldn’t help but look delighted. “President Kim, this is the Kj Corporation project that I’ve been talking about. They’ve agreed to cooperate!”

As a listed company, the KJ Corporation had already squeezed into the top few places on the list. It was even higher than the Kim Corporation. Kim Taehyung also paid special attention to the issue of cooperation.

When he heard that the other party had agreed to cooperate, he was very surprised. “Really! Has the contract been signed?”

Chen nodded affirmatively and handed the contract in her hands over. “Because the project is relatively big, this contract needs to be signed by you personally.”

“Good! Chen, you did well this time! I’ll go over now.” Kim Taehyung was worried that KJ Corporation would change their mind, so he immediately took the contract and walked out.