C21

After bidding farewell to Lim Nam-gil, Lim Min Ji did not just wait but immediately made her way to Kim Taehyung's company.

She had been busy with other things and had not seen him for a few days. Today's incident gave her an excuse to see him again.

"Taehyung!" She went straight to his office. The secretary could not stop her.

Kim Taehyung got annoyed by her arrival and asked impassively, "What are you doing here?"

Lim Min Ji immediately held his arm tightly with tears forming in the corners of her eyes, "Taehyung, Jia got a sugar daddy and now she is bullying me! The Lim Corporation is about to fall apart, please help me!"

"What do you mean? Why should I help you?"

Lim Min Ji was crying so hard that even a stranger would feel pity for her. However, Kim Taehyung did not seem to care.

Seeing this, Lim Min Ji became even angrier. She blamed everything on Kang Jia and swore one day, she was going to get her revenge!

Even though Kim Taehyung had no reaction to her, Lim Min Ji did not give up, she continued, "Taehyung, no matter how cold you are to me, you know how much I've loved you over the years. I know that you still miss Kang Jia, but she has long since lost her feelings for you. You know this better than anyone, don't you?"

Lim Min Ji kept talking about Kang Jia's names, which got on Kim Taehyung's nerves. He impatiently shook off her arm and growled, "What are you talking about!"

Seeing that he finally had a reaction, Lim Min Ji was delighted for a moment, but at the same time, she was furious. She couldn't understand what he saw in Kang Jia.

She knew that he only paid attention to her because of Kang Jia, so, she began to spin things to her advantage, "I can't stand the fact that you're still thinking about her, yet she's been seeing another guy. Just because she felt insulted, she asked her sugar daddy to attack our Lim Corporation. Now, the Lim Corporation is almost gone!"

She deliberately described Kang Jia as an unfaithful woman and pretended that she was being angry because Kim Taehyung was treated unfairly.

At these words, Kim Taehyung fell silent.

"Taehyung, I can't understand. Why could she start seeing other people while you have to stay loyal and push away people who love you?" Lim Min Ji continued to complain about Kang Jia. This made Kim Taehyung increasingly exasperated.

"Shut up. I will take care of the Lim Corporation. I don't want to owe you any favor. Get out," he growled with a cold expression.

He presumed that Lim Min Ji had offended Kang Jia because of him.

The reason he agreed to help her wasn't because he wanted to help her, but because he wanted to find an excuse to see what Kang Jia was up to.

Seeing that he agreed, Lim Min Ji was satisfied, "Thank you, Taehyung! Thank you!"

She even thought that Kim Taehyung liked her for a moment, but she had no idea that Kang Jia held a special place in his heart.

After half a day, the Lim Corporation continued to operate as usual. A new batch of partners was brought in and new contracts were signed.