C31

For the sake of the company, Lim Min Ji had no choice but to kneel.

Her eyes were bloodshot as she stared at Kang Jia, and she wished she could tear Kang Jia up.

“Are you satisfied now, Kang Jia?” Lim Min Ji gritted her teeth and asked.

Kang Jia didn’t expect Lim Min Ji to kneel obediently. Seeing this, she smiled.

“What’s there to be satisfied with? It’s just a tit-for-tat. Lim Min Ji, have you forgotten that you humiliated me before?” Kang Jia approached Lim Min Ji and looked into her eyes.

Hearing this, Kang Dae-Hyun glared at Lim Min Ji.

‘It turns out that this woman is the one who has been bullying Kang Jia,’ he thought.

Kim Taehyung’s expression changed. He wondered whether he was Lim Min Ji’s accomplice in the past.

Even though he knew that Lim Min Ji always bullied Kang Jia, he never cared about it.

Judging from Kang Jia’s tone, he felt that what Lim Min Ji did was even more excessive than forcing Kang Jia to kneel.

Lim Min Ji’s blood froze when she met Kang Dae-Sung’s stare. She knew that if she offended Kang Dae-Sung, she would be dead.

“Kang Jia, don’t slander me. When did I humiliate you? I’ve knelt in front of you, what else do you want?” Lim Min Ji pretended to be ignorant.

Kang Jia did not debunk her. Her eyes were filled with disdain and coldness.

“Nothing. Now you can get out of here,” Kang Jia said calmly.

“President Kang, my company...” Lim Nam-gil asked and looked at Kang Dae-Hyun obsequiously.

Kang Dae-Hyun furrowed and said impatiently, “What’s up? What do you want to say? It’s already good enough for you that I didn’t kill you after you bullied Kang Jia.”

Hearing this, Lim Nam-gil was stunned for a moment. This meant that his company would still be relegated to an ordinary company and be kicked out of the top four companies, right?

He showed a bitter look but did not dare to say anything else.

He was afraid that he would offend Kang Dae-Hyun and Kang Jia again.

When he left, Park Chaeyong even spat at him.

“What stupid men they are. Kang Jia, were you bullied by them before?” Park Chaeyong asked as she held Kang Jia’s hand.

Kim Taehyung didn’t leave. Kang Jia glanced at him without saying a word.

“I was too stupid before, but I won’t be bullied by them again,” Kang Jia said calmly.

“Why are you still here?” Kang Dae-Hyun asked with a frown as he noticed Kim Taehyung.

He thought it was Kim Taehyung that caused Kang Jia to suffer so much.

If Kim Taehyung hadn’t saved Su Yu the last time, Kang Dae-Hyun would have made Kim Taehyung’s life a living hell.

Kim Taehyung looked deeply at Kang Jia and was silent. After a while, he left.