C23

"Breaking news! A major traffic accident happened in the city. It involves a luxury car, and the driver died on the spot."

All the TV channels and major streaming video websites were talking about the accident. A one-million-dollar luxury car was crashed, the driver killed. It attracted a cascade of attention.

"The luxury car driver died. It's probably another rich guy who lost his control while speeding."

"Yeah, what a pity that the luxury car was gone. Hahaha!" Three sons from the Kang family got together and made fun of the news.

Sike glanced at the news and tried to see what kind of luxury car it was. Then, his face suddenly hardened, "Wait! Why does this car look so familiar? Quick, check Jia's license plate number!"

The luxury car that was involved in the accident was bought by Kang Sang-Jun for Kang Jia. There were only eight in the country. As he looked at the luxury car that was involved in the accident, it was hard for Kang Sang-Jun not to think of Kang Jia.

"How could it be Jia? I know her license plate number... Jia! It's Jia's car!" Kang Dae-Sung did not believe it at first. But, when he looked at the license plate of the car that was involved in the accident, his heart sank rapidly.

He was the one who helped her get the license plate number, so he naturally knew her license plate number. Now that they saw the exact same car and the exact same license plate number, they all rooted to the spot until Kang Sang-Cheol said, "Let's go to the hospital!"

They almost sped to the hospital. If third brother's driving skills were not first-rate, a second luxury car accident might have happened.

"Doctor, how is the owner of the car accident? You must do your best to treat her. We are not short of money!" Kang Sang-Jun pulled the doctor aside and told him to endeavor, even though the news had already announced the death of the car driver.

"We are sorry for your loss. We have tried our best." The doctor also knew the pain of the family members, but the accident was too intense. They could do nothing about it.

Sike didn't want to believe it, and tears streamed down like a waterfall. "How is that possible! You must have a way! As long as you can save her, my company will be given to you!"

Even if he sacrificed his career, as long as Jia could be okay, he was willing to do anything.

"I'll give you a piece of land in the city center!" Kang Daniel also begged the doctor, hoping that they could figure out a way.

The doctor shook his head helplessly, feeling very regretful.

Kang Daniel seemed to have thought of something and quickly said, "I'll call Dae-Hyun Hyung right away! All the hospitals are his, he must have a way to save Jia!"

Kang Daniel quickly gave Kang Dae-Hyun a call. Kang Dae-Sung was also unwilling to give up, he still begged the doctor to do his best, "Doctor, I beg you, you must save our sister!"

When he heard the word 'sister', the doctor was stunned. "You must get something wrong. The deceased was a male."

"A male?" When they heard the gender of the deceased, the three of them were struck dumb. Only Kang Dae-Hyun, who was on the other end of the phone, was still trying to get an answer from them.