C18

"Ji Eun, you are the secretary that Dae-Sung assigned to me, I know that you aren't an ordinary woman. Apart from the benefits that Dae-Sung gave you, I will give you everything that you deserve. I hope that you will do your best to help me in the future," Kang Jia was acting cute with her brother, but now she put a serious expression on her face. She knew the woman her brother Dae-Sung gave to her would not be a simple person.

Anyone could see that Ji Eun was a clever and strong woman, but she was so polite to Kang Jia, "Yes, Ms. Kang. I'm at your disposal."

Kang Jia was satisfied with her attitude. So, she pulled out a stack of photos from her drawer and handed them to Ji Eun, "Send these photos to their owners and the wives. Also, I think you know Choi So-hee's actions better than I do. I want her reputation to be destroyed. You know what to do."

These photos were the photos of Choi So-hee and her sugar daddies being together. As early as she was still in the Kim family, she already knew the reason why Choi So-hee played up to Lim Min Ji was Lim Min Ji would introduce a lot of wealthy men to her. Choi So-hee would cheat those men out of their fortune so she could lead a carefree and luxurious life.

However, all those men, smitten by Choi So-hee, thought they were the only one that Choi So-hee had been seeing.

Kang Jia thought those men must be furious if they found that Choi So-hee had been lying to them. On top of that, when those men's wives knew the existence of Choi So-hee, things would get really interesting. Kang Jia started to look forward to seeing Choi So-hee coming to a sticky end.

"Yes, Ms. Kang, I'll get right on it," Ji Eun understood what she meant and immediately left with all those photos.

Meanwhile, inside an international hotel, Choi So-hee was sitting on the lap of a middle-aged man and trying to sweet-talk him into buying her something.

"Mr. Yoo, I worked so hard this time. When will you buy me the bag that I mentioned last time?" Choi So-hee said in a sweet tone as she stroked the middle-aged man gently.

The middle-aged man was very open-minded. He didn't hide his desire and said: "It's just a bag. If you can make me feel more comfortable later, I'll order it for you tonight."

"You're such a naughty boy! Then it's a deal! That bag tonight!" said Choi So-hee as her action became even bolder. Her mind was filled with that luxurious bag that cost more than twenty grand.

Just as the two of them were sweating on the bed, the hotel door was kicked open. Before Choi So-hee realized what happened, a group of middle-aged women barged into the room.

The middle-aged man immediately pushed Choi So-hee away and put on his pants in a rush and hurried up to the middle-aged woman who was leading the group. He looked flustered. "Why, why are you here, Honey? Please listen to me, I didn't want to do this, it's this bitch seduced me! Please, you must trust me!"

At this moment, being caught in the act, the middle-aged man had to put all the blame on Choi So-hee. Choi So-hee was struck dumb.

The middle-aged woman was furious about the middle-aged man's explanation. She immediately grabbed his ear and dragged him aside. Her gaze had fixed on Choi So-hee since the moment she entered the room, "You bastard, I'll deal with you later! Girls, she is the mistress your husbands have been seeing! We must teach her a lesson!"