02

Season 1 episode 2
"The Decent Into Hell Isn't Easy"

Walking inside the Institute Jace paused in the doorway

Walking inside the Institute Jace paused in the doorway. He pulled out his stele and drew something on his wrist. The he grabbed Simons hand roughly. "Buddy, what's going on man!" Simon looked at him. "I'm not your type man."

Tommy snickers. "Yeah, Ronnie is."

Jace and Ronnie glared at the boy. Tommy moving to hide behind Clary. Simon went to say something else but stopped when he saw things moving.

As the institute became seeable to Simons eyes his jaw dropped. "Where are we? What the hell? Clary is there a war going on that I don't know about?"

"There is now." Jace said stepping forward. Ronnie and Tommy walking right after him. Clary and Simon following.

"I think our mothers at the center of it." Clary told Simon as they walked farther.

"What is this place?" Simon asked as Jace lead them to computers. "Theres a lot of gear in here. What's they do, rob a tech shop?"
Jace pulled up the feed from out front. Showing 2 police men standing there banging on the door. "So this cold blooded killer is gonna help us?"

Ronnie furrowed her brows. "He's not a killer. He's protecting us."

"Specifically you, Vee. It's sort of our thing."
Jace said.

"Your thing?" Simon looked to Ronnie. "You guys have a thing?"

"He means a Shadowhunter thing." Ronnie says as she glares at Tommy who was laughing silently. "They protect humans from Demons."

"Demon's right. That makes perfect sense."
Simon says in disbelief. "Cause there are demons running all around New York."

"That is the first correct thing you've said all day." Jace said as he brought another thing to the screen.

Ronnie turned around and smacked Tommy. He was laughing to much. Tommy smacked her head back. The two getting into a smack war.

"What is going on?" Alex walked up. Almost laughing at Tommy and Veronica who just kept slapping each other. "Why is there more
Mundane's in the institute? And what are they doing." Clary snickered as she looked over at the twins. Ronnie was now on Tommy's back slapping him in the face.

"A circle member followed him to get to Vee."Jace told his parabatai as he watched Ronnie and Tommy.

"A circle rune, just like the guys that took our mother." She motions to herself and the twins.