47

Season 2 episode 12
"You Are Not On Your Own"

     Alec had called Magnus and asked for him to help but apparently the Bane was bust

Alec had called Magnus and asked for him to help but apparently the Bane was bust. So instead Alec decided to walk to Magnus's apartment and drag Ronnie along.

"Magnus, you there?" Alec knocked on the door.

Magnus opened the door and stuck his head out. "Hello."

"Whats going on?" Alec tilted his head a little. Ronnie only watched amused.

"Nothing. Why?" Magnus said short words.

"Well, its just." Alec walked inside the apartment. "You were acting strange on the phone just now. Terse." Ronnie followed after him not wanting to be left outside

"I told you. Im busy." Magnus closed the door behind them.

"Right." Ronnie smiled and threw herself down on the couch as Alec followed.

"Its just uh, you've never refused to help me when i need it, and i just;" Alec started.

Ronnie rose a brow. "Magnus whats wrong?"

Suddenly Azazel pushed Magnus to the ground. "Did i not tell you to get rid of them?"

Ronnie shot up and pulled out her seraph blade. Alec pulling out his bow.

"Alec, dont!" Magnus shouted.

"I got this." As Azazel pushed Alec back he shot an arrow hitting the demon im the chest.

Azazel roared before disappearing in black smoke.

"No, no, no, no." Magnus patted the ground a sighed.

"Are you okay?" Alec looked between Magnus and Ronnie, earning a smile and nod from Ronnie.

Magnus breathed heavy. "Fine."

"Why'd you tell me to stop?" Alec rose a brow.

"I was afraid something terrible would happen." Ronnie focused on Magnus, she didnt see the glow like she did with Azazel, so why would Magnus lie? "Something that couldnt be undone."

🐝

After getting a text from Jace, Ronnie found herself with Tommy walking into the office where the inquisitor was only to find Jace and Clary already there.

"You wanted to see us?" Ronnie asked annoyed.

"Yes. I told you i would decide what was next for you once Azazel was vanguished, so here we are."