03

Season 1 episode 2
"The Decent Into Hell Isn't Easy"

After what had happened in Izzy's room, Tommy and Simon went with Jace to get ready

After what had happened in Izzy's room, Tommy and Simon went with Jace to get ready. Leaving Clary in the hands of her sister and Isabelle Lightwood. Clary had filled them in on what had happened earlier. So everyone was caught up. "Is this the least revealing thing you own."

Izzy chuckles. "What? All the naughty buts are covered. A little too much in my opinion."

"You look great Clary." Ronnie tells her as she finishes curling her hair.

Clary sighs. "Thanks." She tilts her head a little. "Where's Simon and Tommy?"

"Who?" Izzy fakes. When she see's the horrific look on the red heads face she laughs. "Kidding. They are in good hands with the boys."

"So um, you, Alec, and Jace are like what family?" Clary asks as she sneaks a look to her sister who is applying lip gloss.

Izzy falls back onto her bed. "Translation, you want to know if Jace and I are a thing."

Clary scoffs. "Why would i care?"

Izzy shakes her head. "Not for you, for your sister. But dont worry. In every way he's like my brother. Our parents took Jace in when he was ten. We trained together, learned to fight side by side."

Clary sighs. "A few days ago all i had to worry about was getting into dance school." She takes in an deep breath. "And now.."

"Is this the part where i give you both the pep talk about harnessing your inner Shadowhunter and accepting your true destiny?"

"Was that the pep talk?" Ronnie asked once she finished her mascara. She walked over and sat down next to Izzy.

"Basically." Izzy rested her head on Ronnie's shoulder. "Clary, remember you were born to do this. No matter what has happened this is who you are."

"Not exactly feeling that."

"Yet." Ronnie pointed at her.

"Okay, but now we just have to find Dot." Clary smiled at her sister and Izzy, they were friend already. She wondered how Veronica did so well while she herself was struggling. Tommy seemed to be best friends with Jace and even Alec liked him. She didn't know how they did it, made everything look so easy.

"And track down and kill the most dangerous rogue Shadowhunter in history before he kills us all." Izzy told them both.

"You really know how to ruin a pep talk, don't you?" Clary chuckled.