14

Season 1 episode 8
"Bad Blood"

Jace and Ronnie were standing close together as Ronnie held the Mortal Cup

Jace and Ronnie were standing close together as Ronnie held the Mortal Cup. "It just looks like a wine glass."Clary told them as she and Tommy were eating Chinese food.

"That wine glass just saved your sister and brother's life." Jace slightly glared at her.

It was funny, even though they weren't siblings they still acted like they were. All 3 of them acted like nothing changed.

"What if i hadn't gotten the cup in time?" Ronnie looked at his eyes. They were pretty, she always thought that.

"You did." Jace watched her. "First rule of Shadowhunting, when something explodes just keep walking. Never think twice, never look away."

Ronnie smirks. "You don't always follow that rule."

He glared at her. "Shut it."

"Whats the second rule?"

Izzy flung her whip and took the cup. When they all looked over she was holding it. "There's nothing a Shadowhunter can't do in heels."

Ronnie pointed at her. "That rule is what i live by." Jace looked down at her feet and saw the girl wearing heels.

Jace walked away as Ronnie fan girled over Izzy's shoes. Izzy returning the favour.

"Alec what are you doing?" Jace asked his parabatai. "You can stare at this monitor all you want, they need angel blood to get past the wards. You know that."

Ronnie took the cup from Izzy and grabbed the card, she placed the cup back into it. Tommy shakes his head. "Never gets old."

"No downworlder can come in the institute."

"Not without an invite by a shadowhunter." Izzy said as she and Ronnie leaned against each other.

"Last I checked, Valentine is a Shadowhunter." Alec turned around. "The cup is not safe here. We have to give it back to the Clave."

"Aren't Tommy and I basically the Clave?" Ronnie spoke up. Izzy was now braiding her hair.

Tommy pointed at her. "She's right."

"My brother is right guys, the cup is important." Izzy said as she tied a hair tie around Ronnie's ends so the braid would hold into a crown.

"Are you agreeing with me?" Alec looked surprised.

"I'm full of surprises." Izzy smiled as the braids held in a crown on Ronnie's head. "When you become queen you get a crown."