39

Season 2 episode 8
"Love is the devil"

     Ronnie smiled as Jace kissed her naked shoulder

Ronnie smiled as Jace kissed her naked shoulder. The girl had wanted to shower before the party, and Jace being Jace decided to crash her self care shower and make it a 'i wanna have sex with you' shower.

"I love you." Jace said in between kisses.

"I love you." Ronnie laughed. He had been saying those 3 words repeatedly since last night. "Jace we have to hurry up." She could hear music playing from the living room.

"We'll be fashionably late."

"Nope." Ronnie smiled at him as she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

"Vee come on." Jace watched her every move.

"You might wanna take care of that." Her eyes flickered down.

"You could do it for me."

Ronnie shook her head. "I have a party to finish getting ready for."

Eventually Ronnie and Jace were both ready. Jace was wear a black dress shirt and black dress pants while Ronnie was wearing a black cocktail dress.

The pair made their way into the crowd, their hands intertwined. "I'm gonna get us some drinks." Jace told the brunette girl who nodded. As he walked away she started to look for Alec.

When she found the tall brunette he was standing next to her brother. "Hey!" Ronnie smiled at both boys.

"Ronnie, where have you been?" Alec smiled at her.

"Everywhere." She gave the boy a hug.

Alec raises a brow at her. "So Tommy tells me you and Jace aren't related anymore?"

Ronnie nods and holds up her left hand. Tommy almost died in that moment.

"No! Stop! I have to find Jace. He never asked me first, that asshole! Not doing this again!" Tommy stormed off to go yell at the blonde boy. Leaving behind two laughing best friends.

"Congrats sunshine." Alec laughed out.

"Thanks stormy." Ronnie watched Alecs face, he had been smiling all night. "You seem happy."

He nodded. "I am, Tommy makes me happy."

Ronnie squinted. "You two had sex didnt you."