23

Season 1 episode 12
"Talec"

Season 1 episode 12"Talec"

Tomorrow was the day. Alec and Lydia were getting married. Ronnie had woken up that morning cuddled into Izzy's side. Her face puffy and tear stains filled her cheeks.

She left Izzy's room as quiet as she could and made her way to her own bedroom. When she walked in she saw a lump on her bed, blonde hair coming out of the top of the blanket.

Ronnie sighed as she made her way to the bathroom. She started the water so she could brush her teeth and wash her face.

By the time she finished getting ready Jace had woken up and left the room, leaving her alone. Things were beyond weird now. And neither of them knew how to deal with it.

As Veronica was slipping on her heels Tommy was making his way into her room. "I know what happened so we wont talk about it. You know what? We are gonna focus on this wedding."

Ronnie giggled. "This is not our day."

"Not our week is more like." Tommy sighed. "The more i think about our love life the more i feel depressed."

"Are you sure you wanna go?" Ronnie finished putting her shoes on and stood up from her bed.

Tommy shrugged. "Still debating on it. Magnus said i could hide out at his place if i needed."

Izzy knocked on the door. "Tommy? Mission debrief. I'll meet you there."

"Mission? What mission?" Ronnie looked between the two.

"Oh well you see-" Tommy took if running down the hall.

"Let me guess, Jace doesn't want me going?" Ronnie looked to Izzy.

The girl shrugged. "Sorry. He thinks its best if you both had some space."

The brunette nodded and pursed her lips. "So now i'm banned from missions. Got it."

Izzy wrapped her arms around the girl. "I'm not going, so you can hang with me."

"Thanks, but i think i'll just do some paperwork or something. Maybe train?" Ronnie smiled. "You work on the wedding i know it's important to you."

Izzy nodded and skipped out of the room. Leaving Ronnie alone with her thoughts. The girl plopped down on her bed and sighed.

Veronica decided to fill out some files. Work on mission reports and such. She was almost through a full stack when Lydia tapped her on the shoulder.

"Ronnie?"

The girl looked up to the blonde. "Yeah?"

"Can i ask you something?" Lydia sat down next to her. When Ronnie nodded Lydia smiled. "Would you be my maid of honour?"

Ronnie's eyes went wide. "You want me as your maid of honour? Why?"

"I like you. We may have started on the wrong foot but i want to be friends." Lydia sighed. "You'll have a dress fitting in 20 minutes. If you change your mind let me know and I'll cancel it." The Branwell girl stood up and went to walk away.