38

Season 2 episode 8
"Love is the devil"

     Jace had led Ronnie away from everyone else

Jace had led Ronnie away from everyone else. Actually walking away and leaving Tommy, Luke and Clary but he begs to differ.

The pair were in their own world. Trying to figure out what to do next. Ronnie insisted on getting a blood test to prove that they werent related which is why they were in a hospital right now.

"Vee i believe you." Jace whispered as they sat in a room. "I dont see why we need this."

"I need this, i need solid evidence."

The nurse walks in and smiles. "Heres the results. Im sure you'll be pleased with them." She hands then the papers and then walks away.

Ronnie looks at the paper in her hand.

No relation Was written across the top. "See, a blood test would have saved us all a heartbreak." Ronnie laughed as Jace kissed her cheek.

"Does this mean i can fuck you now?" Jace whispered into her neck.

Ronnie shook her head. "Nope, we have other things to do." She held his face in her hands. "I love you."

"I love you." Jace smiled and kissed her. "If i cant fuck you can we go get married?"

Ronnie smiled. "I would love to, but we-"

"Have other things to do. Yeah, yeah." Jace moved his hand to his inside jacket pocket. "At least let me give you this." The blonde pulled out a box and got down on one knee. Ronnie's eyes went wide. "Vee, i am so in love with you it kills me when im not with you. I want to be by your side forever, no matter what happens i want you to be mine, and i want to be yours. Will you marry me? Please."

Ronnie smiled and she nodded. "Yeah, one hundred percent yes."

Jace slipped the ring on her finger and then stood up. He wrapped his arms around her bringing her as close as possible before kissing her.

"Jace?" Ronnie pulled away from him.

"Yeah?"

"You can fuck me now."

Jace smirked.

🐝

Ronnie woke up alone in Jace's bed the next morning. After they had gotten back to Magnus's apartment and no one was home, well i assume you know what happened.

She sat up and looked around. Ronnie smiled as she looked at her finger, a diamond ring sitting there. She bit her lip and chuckled.

The Shadowhunter grabbed one of Jace's shirts and some shorts she left at Magnus's and threw them on before going to look for Jace.

She found him and Magnus talking out on the balcony. "I hope this party has an open bar." She heard Jace say.

"Hm me too." Ronnie watched as Magnus's eyes went wide. She walked over to them and sat down next to Jace. The blonde wrapping an arm around her.

"You-" Magnus looked between them both. "But-" the warlock didnt know what to say. "What."

"Relax Magnus." Jace smiled. "Not cousins."

"Ahhh." Magnus nodded. "I would sure hope not after what im assuming happened while no one was home last night."

Ronnie's face went pink as Jace nodded. Magnus smirked and got up to go back inside.

Jace kissed his fiancé's head. "How you feeling?"

Ronnie smiled up at him. "Happy."

"Good, now help me do this." Jace shoved a book in her arms.

——
Ella speaks!
Guess who's sick. Its me, hi im the problem its me. This chapter was really hard for me to write for some reason. I don't know why. Im thinking about giving Ronnie more clave
responsibilities soon. Im not sure yet.
I was reading through my Klaus Mikealson story and honestly i kinda wanna rewrite it.