28

Season 2 episode 3
"Parabatai lost"

      The twins had been walking down the street for an hour

The twins had been walking down the street for an hour. The worst thing about them being alone is that neither had a good sense of direction.

"We're lost." Tommy sighed as they turned down a street they've already been.

"No we aren't." Ronnie insisted.

"We are." Tommy argued but the girl kept walking. Of course, he followed after her but he knew they were lost. "Ronnie."

"We are not lost." She took a right turn.

Tommy stopped walking and watched as she kept going. "Ronnie!"

"Tommy! We are not lost! It's going to be fine!" She shouted as she turned behind a building.

Tommy stood there and looked around, but before he knew it his sister was walking up to him. "Did you just go in a circle?" Tommy looked to his left and watched as she looked around.

"I think so?" She said slowly. Ronnie walked across the street only to find herself walking towards Tommy. "What the hell?"

Tommy snickered. "We are so screwed."

"But we left the cafe and walked here, we couldn't have gone in a circle." Ronnie looked around. Tommy sighed and leaned against the building close to them. "Just give me a second."

Ronnie turned her back to him and closed her eyes. She focused on Alec. He was the one hurt so she needed to reach him. She thought about how he read her books and kept her company. How he helped her fit in and made her feel normal. How he went out and got her pizza when she wanted something to eat.

She felt a wave of hurt wash over her. It was distant but she could feel it. "Come on." Ronnie started walking. She followed the feeling.

"Where are we going? If you get us lost again i swear-"

"Tommy shut up." Ronnie kept walking.

"Hate to break it to you but, we went in a circle." Ronnie looked around. She wanted to scream. She couldn't feel Alec anymore, after getting sidetracked she lost her focus on him.

She watched as Tommy took off towards the building door. Ronnie ran after him. "Where are you going!"

"Think about it!" Tommy ran down a hallway. "The center thing is this building, everything revolves around it!"

"So?" Ronnie caught up to him as they reached to roof.

"So its gotta be the only way to see what's happening."

"Yeah i dont get it." Ronnie turned in a circle.

Tommy walked towards the edge. "Can you feel Jace?"

"I can try." Ronnie focused on the blonde boy. "I got him."

"We're gonna jump." Tommy grabbed her hand.

"What?"

"Trust me!" Tommy pulled her off the roof and over the edge. It felt like they were falling for hours before they finally landed on the ground.

"Ow." Ronnie groaned as she fell onto the ground.

"Hey, its Magnus's apartment." Tommy chuckled and ran into the apartment.

Ronnie raised her hand. "Imma just chill here. Come get me later!" She didn't receive an answer from her brother. She presumed he had already been inside the warlocks home when she started speaking.

Everything in her body hurt. Her ass the most. She groaned as someone stepped next to her. "Princess?" Someone held their hand out for her.

Ronnie opened her eyes and looked at him. "Who are you?"

"I'm the head of the New York Institute. Victor Aldertree." Ronnie nodded and grabbed his hand. The man pulled her up so she was standing. "If i may, what are you doing?"

"Long story." She felt Jace's pain. Ronnie winced as the pit in her stomach grew. "Um, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take back Jace Wayland."

Ronnie shook her head. "You cant do that."

Aldertree sighed. "I'm afraid you can not stop me." He turned around and walked into the apartment building. Other shadowhunters following.

Ronnie took off after them. "Jace Wayland! You are here by sentenced to the city of bones to await trial for the charge of high treason and aiding Valentine in the war against the clave."

"You cant do this!" Ronnie came running in after him. Thats when the group noticed Tommy standing off to the side with a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

"Wait what? What the hell is going on?"

Jace looked at his brother. "It's alright Alec. All that matters is you're back." Two people moved to grab the blond.

Ronnie felt a tear roll down her face as Jace smiled lightly at her. "Jace I'm gonna fight this okay? I'm getting you out of there."

Jace shook his head. "Its okay Vee. I promise."

"Jace." Ronnie watched as they lead him out of the apartment.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Alec groaned out as he sat up. Tommy rushed over to him and helped the boy.

Izzy was by Ronnie's side hugging her immediately. Tommy chuckled as he kissed Alec's cheek. "We had some things to do."

"I was so worried." Izzy mumbled into Ronnie's side.

Veronica wrapped her arms around the Lightwood girl. "I know you were."

Clary furrowed her brows. "You knew?"

Ronnie nodded as Izzy let go. "I could feel it. It's why we came back."

Tommy smiled at Alec and held his hand tightly. "I could feel pain from Alec and Ronnie felt worry from Izzy. We got here as soon as we could."

Magnus rose a brow. "You felt it?"

Both twins nodded. Ronnie walked over to Alec and smiled. "I'm glad you're okay." Alec grabbed her hand with his free one.

Tommy answered Magnus's question. "Its a power. We're still learning them but i think we can handle em pretty well."

Magnus smiled. "When you feel someones emotions it means you have a connection with them. Its not as strong as a Parabatai, but its stronger then love."

Ronnie nodded. "Gabriel told us."

"Gabriel?" Clary wondered.

Tommy chuckled. "We have so much to tell you."

——
Ella Speaks!
Tehehehe i'm so smart. Also for the friends confused on how they got stuck in the loop thing, it was Gabriels last test. :)
I wanna make photos for the twins and everyone but i suck at editing so if anyone wants to make some send then to me cause i wanna see them.
I've been listening to this band called Waterparks lately and i really like them. Their music is amazing.
Anyway i know early chapter, but im going camping and im not sure how well the reception is out there so i figured i would post this before i leave. I start school next week and im nervous.