18

Season 1 episode 9
"Rise up"

     Ronnie and Jace met up with everyone else

     Ronnie and Jace met up with everyone else. Clary seemed to have gotten the vampires which was a good thing. They needed all the help they could get. Jace didn't ask much about Gabriel, and he seemed to have gotten over her moving the cup so things were good. Now they needed to save Meliorn.

The Shadowhunters plus Simon lead the group, with Luke and his pack and the vampires behind them.

"This does not look like the City of Bones." Clary spoke as she looked around.

"This is the downworlder entrance." Jace answered.

"The city of bones has a service entrance, perfect!" Tommy laughed at the red heads statement.

"I hope i have better luck here then i did last time." Simon piped up from next to Clary. "I'm just saying." He defended when everyone looked at him.

"Everyone knows what to do?" Clary looked between the groups.

Jace nodded. "Text when you're in position."

Raphael whistled when Luke moved forward. "Stay." He nodded at Luke. "Good dog."

"Bite me."

"Roll over."

"Play dead."

"Boom!" Simon laughed and fist bumped Luke. Just as the alpha moved forward a werewolf shoved Simon causing the vampires to hiss at them. The werewolves growled back.

"Hey enough!" Ronnie shouted. "Everyones lives are at stake here! Either put aside our differences and work together or were all dead." A werewolf growled. "Shut up, everyone is a downworlder tonight. Get that in your heads. Luke?" The man nodded. "Raphael?" The man only scoffed before walking off.

Both the werewolves and vampires went to their positions leaving the main 6 alone. "I guess i should expect people to hate me for who i am now." Simon told them. "I'll get used to it."

"Never get used to it. You hear me?" Clary looked at him.

Tommy shook his head. "Lets do this." Simon, Izzy, Clary, and Tommy all walked off leaving Jace and Veronica alone.

"We're risking everything." She looked at him. "We're going against everyone and everything you've ever known."

"We have too. We cant let Valentine ruin what your parents built." Jace placed a hand on the girls cheek. She leaned into his touch. "This world will be yours someday."