63

season 3 episode 2
"The Powers That Be"

Jace had not expected to find Ronnie drawing when he walked into their room this morning. She had ear buds in and she was sketching one of those wooden men who sit on a stand.

He smiled as he leaned against the doorway watching his fiancée.

Ronnie felt someone watching her, she turned her head to see Jace standing there. She pulled out one of her earbuds. "Hey, whats up?"

"I have two things." Jace showed her two fingers. He started walking towards her and put his hands on her hips. Holding her close before turning off her music and giving her his full attention. "I started looking at some things, for the wedding. And i know it has to be this huge thing cause you're going to be queen. So i started looking at colors. What if we did blue and gold?"

Ronnie smiled even wider. She knew Jace was excited about their wedding but she never expected him to be the one to start planning. "I love that."

"And the second thing." He took in a deep breath. "I wanna go out somewhere." Ronnie tilted her head. "A place that doesnt have any seraph blades. Just me and you at dinner or something."

"That idea sounds amazing, but you know i cant sit down and eat dinner."

Jace nodded his head. He had never seen her sit down and eat a meal for more then a minute. Most of the time she was up and walking around. "So we'll go to the zoo or something."

"Okay." Ronnie nodded.

"That sounds okay with you?" Jace looked at her.

Ronnie nodded immediately. "Anything with you sounds good to me." She moved her hands from his shoulders to his hair. "We can go see the elephants."

Jace laughed lightly. "Of course we can go see the elephants."

🐝

Ronnie had been walking around the institute wearing a dark red top and a black leather skirt, her hair was straight making it longer then normal. Her black heels, and a face full of makeup.

Her and Jace were planning on going to the zoo in a little bit. But she wanted to go see Izzy before she did.

"Oh loverrrr." Ronnie called out as she walked into the weapons room.

Izzy looked up and smiled at her. "Yes my love." She looked Ronnie up and down.

"I missed you."

"I missed you more. Are you going somewhere?" Izzy asked as she watched Ronnie.

Ronnie nodded. "Jace wants to take me on a date, and he mentioned dinner but-"

"You cant sit down and eat."

Ronnie nodded. "Exactly, so we're going to the zoo."

"Thats not a bad idea. Your a child at heart."

"Vee?" Jace came walking around the corner.

"Yes baby?" Ronnie turned to look at him.

He tilted his head towards her. "Ready?"

"Always."

Jace reached his hand out and allowed Ronnie to grab his.

"Dont have too much fun!" Izzy called out as they walked away.

——
Ella speaks!

Okay i know i havent updated in a very long time and ik this one is short. Im hoping i'll have some time this week to write more. I love you all!