二八

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"have you thought of college yet?" heeseung asks yeojin while they cuddle at the couch together. "I might continue to learn business. I want to open a bakery after all" she smiled.

"I might not be able to go college" he sighed. "what why??" she removes herself from the hug.

"my father wants me to take over the company as soon as possible..." he held her hands. "it's fine, but that will be tough for you..."

"I know, but for the sake of you and our future child, I'll do the best I can do" he cheekily smiled. "future child? I didn't say I wanted to marry you" she crossed her arm.

"you don't?" he sulks. "yeojin ah~~" heeseung start doing weird aegyos. "tch yeah yeah, someone is going to come over" she said.

"who?" "your family and mine" just as she said that the door bell rang. "oh? I'll open it" he went and open the door and there were like 6people standing outside.

"SURPRISEE" they all said. "c-come on in..." he leds them inside the house.

it was heeseungs and yeojins parents including riki and sunoo. "how did you know?" he whispers to her. "dream" she whispers back.

yeojins dream to foresee the future are getting normal to her now. it was weird but didn't really mind it somehow.

"how is our surprise? did you get shock?" riki nudges her. "yeah, very shocking" she laughed.

"the two of you are finnaly dating, how sweet" yeojins mother said clapping her hands. "don't say me say riki who's literally dating his own cousin!" she points at him.

"yah we're not related it's fine!" sunoo scoffed while riki just chuckled at the older. "heeseung, from tomorrow on wards you will have to follow me to the company." Mr Lee said.

"what?! ugh" he melts on the couch. "hwaiting" yeojin laughed. "yeojin, we've tought about it that you can just start a business but you're still going college."

"what?!" "you don't want to make a bakery?" her father raised an eyebrow. "of course! but wouldn't it be hard to handle" she asks. "there will be professionals to help you, don't need to worry."

"right yeojin, you can ask jiwoo for her help too!" she hesitated then answered. "sure"

☆☆☆

"heeseung ah~" she hops down the stairs next morning but there were no trace of him. "good morning my dear, I guess you had a good sleep last night"

yeojin immediately turned to the voice. "I-oh good morning Mrs. Lee" she smiled awkwardly.

'why did I forget that he's out already' she knocked her head.

"here have some breakfast, and since your family is back, are you leaving us?" she shows a sad face.

"a-ah well..." "I don't mind if you just live here" she giggles. "ehh?? I can't this is your home..."

"we're going to be a family in the future anyways." she wiggled her brows. "ah this..."

★★★

"yeojin!" heeseung came home from work and that's the first thing he shouted as soon as he stepped in the house.

"jeez, you used to say I'm home and it's yeojin now? really is my old days" his mom covered her mouth. "im home mom, where yeojin?"

"she went back to her house to live, I tried to make a stay but she insisted to go back" she frowned.

"WHAT WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME" he hurriedly took out his phone. "god who do you think you are that she has to tell you everything, poor yeojin..." she shakes her head.