we don't like this

A/N: I decided that the picture above is how Jay looks. I will give you a hint of who Mattie is in this part and the next.

POV: Marlo

I just about gagged when my dad sat next to me during church, but I wasn't allowed to gag in the house of God if you could call it that anyway. All the people here I knew or know as of now, and I know just about everyone in this church is going to hell, included me. Key, however, was taking the whole I will believe in God thing to a whole level I have never seen. He allowed my mom to dress him up, and he even wore several cross necklaces... as I said, my family is really religious. The pastor was talking about something, but I couldn't focus as my dad's hand was on my thigh. I looked at my dad and whispered to him "dad, please stop" my dad sent me a sly smile and squeezed my thigh, making me let out a small yelp of shock. My dad's hand trailed farther up my leg, and now he was resting his hand right against my pussy.
******************************************

POV: Key

I heard Marlo and I thought she was talking to me, so I looked towards her, and my heart paused for a second when I saw the look of fear pass her face when we made eye contact. I looked down to where her eyes had gone, and I saw her dad's hands snaking their way up to her no to my spot fuck I am not about to get in a fight in the house of God am I? I slapped myself mentally when he made eye contact with me and smiled, then I saw his hand ease up, and he started to rub her. Okay, so I am about to fight in the house of God. I excused myself from my seat by Marlo's mother and I walked over to her dad "hey sir may I talk to you for a second it is important" I asked him in a voice that was laced with kindness but held a harsh tone. Dan shook his hand and I could see him grabbing onto Marlo, and it pissed me off "we need to talk it is about your wife" I spit through my teeth and that got his attention and he leaned in to tell Marlo something then got up and walked with me outside. Dan looked at me with a confused look "what about my way" okay let me ask him before I do anything? Maybe I am seeing things again. "What were you doing to Marlo" I asked, but Dan just shook his head and that was all the proof I needed. I grabbed Dan by the collar of his shirt, and backed him up to the wall "I don't know who you think I am, but I don't play when it comes to my things" I pushed my elbow against his throat to make sure he couldn't get out "so I'll ask again what the fuck are you doing to Marlo" Dan coughed then smiled as he pushed me away "that little bitch requires a good man in here life, and I am just showing--". I punched him then watch him stubble back before I grabbed his shirt and threw him against the wall he threw a weak punch at me "Marlo is mine" I pushed him to the floor and gave him a kick to the stomach.
I looked at him before I walk back into the church and something me shifted, my eyes widen "I'm sorry I didn't mean" Dan made a grab for my ankle and all the fear rushed to me and I run inside to sit back with Marlo.

Daddy...
your little girl is insane
and she wants to die.

(651 words)