females own the world

A/N: Mention of rape and a lot of other stuff that may or may not cause hate towards me. Please remember I am writing this for fun and not to get anyone mad so if you want to throw a fit you can just stop reading this or skip this part.

POV: ???

If I had a heart it would be pounding right now but because I don't I sat in my hiding place afraid I let Remy my pet mouse crawl into my hands.

I heard my brother shout and my mom cry and I was worried if that didn't listen to my mom that probably meant they didn't listen to any females which meant that they were the people my mom told me stories about

FLASHBACK

My mom sat us all around the table "now I am only telling you this because if It ever happens you know what to do" I nodded and Oakley gave a thumbs up so my mom went on to tell the story: For as long as we can remember there has been a fight about whether the females are owned by males or the males owned by females the fight went on for decades females were raped and killed sometimes even sold as objects or as slaves and males were raped and killed but not sold females and males both agreed not to sell the males for reasons that are unknown to me. Anyway, after the war ended they all just decided that it would be 50/50 females owning the males and told them what to do or say and the males did the housework and talked for the females. They thought everything was fine until reports of some type of cult who would kidnap little girls and rape or sell them came up they called themselves men that was it just men. The men didn't believe males should do all the household work while all the females did was take care of the kids and go to important business meetings so the men went around taking female children off the street making them slaves to their cause and teaching them how to please their men.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I froze and so did Remy when we heard my sister's scream no way am I about to let her get taken I put Remy on the floor and when I was sure he was safe I got out of my hiding place and blasted the male away from Savannah and when he fell to the floor I ran to my sister "Remy, Ouch to my side" I called and Remy and Ouch both went to my side. For extra measures, I blasted the male once more than I picked up my pets put them safely in my pockets picked up my sister, and ran out of my room into our pod. I saw my brother on the floor his blue blood oozed slowly out of his mouth "sister close your eyes" Savannah nodded and squeezed her eyes shut then I made my way to the door blasting everything insight to make sure they were all dead.
************************************
I tapped on Savannah's shoulder "sister we are here now" she opened her eyes and I set her down "we have to go they will come for us" she nodded so I pointed to the smaller pod right by us "let's go in here just like a roller-coaster on Earth okay" she nodded with a clap of her hands so I picked her back up and put in the first seat of the pod and I got into the second one right behind her "you do know how to drive right" I asked her and she nodded so I closed the pods and let her take us into to space using the device I had set for U+1F728 Oakley would've been happy to go with us.

Might be a sinner and I might be a saint.

(664 words)