call me a good boy

POV: Wren

Someone knocked on the door “pet get the door” I looked at her for a minute, and she sighed “fine, I will allow you to walk since we don't know who it is”. I nodded and got up from my knees, then walked to the door and opened it. “Mis- I mean Mar” I am not allowed to call Marlo Miss around Key yet. Marlo walked to the door “hey May” she hugged the girl and I crossed my arms as jealousy crept up on me “oh Coda how are you little guy” Marlo grabbed Coda from May then swung him around, earning a giggle from him. Marlo put him then down and looked at Key “hey Marlo” Key said in a low voice Marlo walked up to Key and hugged him “Key where have you been" Key hung his head down like a kid who was just caught doing something naughty, and we all followed Marlo in the house.
******************************************

Marlo sat on the couch with May while Coda played with blocks, then me and Key sat on the floor. Marlo pointed to May, “you. Talk. Now.” May frowned at her then said “I didn't even know Key was still alive after we worked together a long time ago then he just poof disappeared someone said he had got kidnapped, so I didn't-” Marlo held her hand up, so May stopped “I just want to know where my baby was” I saw Key's face tint to a bright pink almost red color how the hell does one's face do that Marlo looked at Key and use two of her fingers to lift his face, so they were eyeing each other not going to lie that is hot. Not now! Marlo leaned in and said something to Key that made him blush even more, if that was even possible, but it got him talking. Key said, “okay, so I have autism and a bunch of other things, but I had a burnout that lasted all week and that made me unable to social which also meet I got in trouble at my job for being unfiltered towards the customers” Key hung his head down again his hair falling in his face once again. Marlo grabbed Key by his hair and pulled it just enough to make him face her again “don't look away from me when I am speaking” Key nodded, but Marlo just said “now tell me why you came here with May and Coda” Key shrugged, “Coda said my Mistress needed me and I assumed it was you, so I went with them because I know May like she said” now it was Marlo's turn to blush she let go off Key's hair and sat back on the couch “what did you just say,” she asked. Key said “I said Coda-” Marlo shook her head “no what did you say you assumed I was I want to hear it,” Key said in a confused tone “my Mistress” Marlo looked at me and we both smiled knowingly then Marlo looked back at Key “good boy” Key face heated back up, and he excused himself to use the bathroom.

I hope there are days when
We fall in love with being alive.

(549 words)