hide your girls...

POV: ???

I jumped over the wall and I kept running, I wasn't certain if he was still behind me, but I didn't care, I had to leave and get away. “Ugh” my whole body froze as pain rang through my whole body and my ears filled with a deafening ringing sound. I looked at myself, trying to pinpoint the pain, and then I touched my back and brought my hand back to look at its blood? Of course, they would shoot me in the back. I wiped the blood from my hands onto my pants, and I continued to run, dodging trees and jumping over sticks “Kid's dinner time” my mom's voice cackled through our earpieces. I stumbled to a halt and waited for my brother and my sister to catch up to me. “You shouldn't let mama see that” Oakley said as he pointed to my bullet wound, then finished with a “sorry bout that”. I just shrugged and closed my eyes and allowed myself to heal and when I open my eyes the wound was gone and the only thing left was a tiny scar that would disappear in 3 days. We each got in our baskets and then tugged on the line that let us zip line down to are pods. When we got down, we walked to the table to eat “mother may we watch planet U+1F728 while we eat" Oakley asked in a small voice and my mom shook her head “you know if you get caught watching that we'd all be in trouble now eat your food” Oakley nodded but pouted while he ate.
************************************

I was allowed to go to my room because one of the rules where I lived is if you are a girl, or you possess a female body you cannot do any household work, which kind of sucks. After all, I liked cleaning my room, but it was nice to not have to do the dishes or sweep the floors. I lay on my bed and ouch crawled up to me. Ouch, was my beloved pet, my parents had got him for me from their trip to planet U+1F728 or as Oakley calls it earth. Oakley says Ouch is a hedgehog and I believe that since he is older.

A/N: Ouch the hedgehog

I picked up Ouch and let him run on my stomach as I finished reading my book.
************************************
I must've fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes Oakley was right there “they're here hide and take Savannah” I nodded and got out of bed another rule, hide your girls should be heard not seen. I took Savannah in my arms and I unhooked the loose footboard, “get in Sani”. She whined but nodded, and I gave her Ouch, “play with him, and he will keep you safe”. She nodded, and then I closed the board up, making her vanish from my sight. I hide between my bed and my pod, where I was sure I wouldn't be seen.

Hid and seek is only fun
When someone is looking.

(516 words)